Brand: Fee Brothers
- Hot, anticipated 2009 release from the bitters experts at Fee Brothers.
- A blend of sweet chocolate, with a hint of heat and spice.
- Perfect for dark spirits (especially rums and tequilas.)
- A must-have for the creative bartender.
- Bottle Size: (2) 5 fl oz glass bottles
Details: These bottles of Aztec Chocolate aromatic bitters contain the perfect blend of sweet cocoa and genius, enhanced with a hint of heat and spice! Chocolate bitters are the perfect way to compliment your favorite dark spirits (especially rums and tequilas) and a single bottle opens up a whole new realm of cocktail creativity for the passionate bartender. * The folks at Fee Brothers made the cocktail world anxiously await this hot Summer 2009 release but upon the first taste, any drink connoisseur will tell you that this liquid gift from the gods is worth the wait. * Specs - Size: (2) 5 fl oz glass bottles.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.2 x 2.7 inches