Brand: Sutter Signs
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS | These signs clearly explain the way employees must wash hands to comply with safe food-handling and sanitation regulations.
- CHEERFUL DESIGN | Our sign doesn't scold employees. The pleasing colors, clear illustrations, and straightforward instructions ensure compliance without being shrill.
- REASSURING SIGNAL | Your clients and customers will appreciate knowing that you take cleanliness and sanitation seriously.
- DURABLE QUALITY | Printed with high-quality inks on thick paper stock, these stickers resist tearing and fading.
- PACK OF SIX ADHESIVE STICKERS | These stickers are backed with high-quality adhesive, so they mount easily to tile, glass, mirrors, or other common public restroom surfaces. No mounting kits or drilling required.
Binding: Office Product
Part Number: SS-HAND-WASH-GUIDE
Details: For restaurants, hospitals, hotels, and medical facilities, proper handwashing is a critical part of workplace safety and health code compliance. Help your employees stay clean and healthy with these bright and informative signs. Our friendly design reminds employees of the right way to scrub up at work, and helps maintain a clear message that you take good hygiene seriously. With flu season coming, you'll want to do all you can to reduce sick days and protect the health of your staff and guests.Unlike rigid plastic or metal signs, these stickers can mount cleanly on gently curving surfaces such as tile or basins. With six stickers in a pack, you can maintain consistent workplace signage in all employee washrooms. Set of six (6) color stickers, 6 x 9”.All Sutter Signs products are designed and made in the USA. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing jobs.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 9.4 x 0.3 inches