- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's; Easy conversion to a refrigerator; 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 50-7/16" H (includes tap & casters) x 20-3/16" W x 20-1/16" D (Depth w/ external tank mounted: 30-1/2") (Height w/out tap and casters: 33-1/8"), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- For a stainless steel version please see model# KC2000SSA, for a dual tap see KC2000TWIN, and dual tap stainless KC2000SSTWIN
Details: The EdgeStar KC2000 Draft Beer Dispenser offers you all the advantages of enjoying your favorite draft beer at the pub, in the comforts of your home. Holding just about any size keg shell, including the most common keg shells popular half and quarter shells, this economical and well crafted model comes with an American standard D coupler. Additional features include: caster wheels for easy portability, a movable drip tray and chrome railing. The sleek black cabinet with chrome tower will impress any beer aficionado. Our easy installation guide, which includes step by step installation with photos, will make setup a snap. You will be enjoying draft beer in no time. Other features include two removable wire coated shelves allowing easy conversion into an auto defrost refrigerator. Plus a metal floor plate to protect your refrigerator while it's being used as a beer dispenser. This unit also comes complete with a 5 lb. CO2 cylinder equipped with an easy to read pressure gauge that hides discretely on the back.