Brand: Dr. Adam Elmegirab's
- The progenitor of our single origin series which explores terroir & provenance in botanical spirits
- Nose: Complex vanilla, almond, cherry, smoke and cracked peppercorns.
- Taste: Warm baking spice, clove, and tonka with hints of sweet coconut, spicy mace and flamed cinnamon.
- Finish: Long, spiced and bittersweet with toasted almond throughout.
- Compounded with botanicals including Tonka beans, Cacao nibs, Dried coconut, Black peppercorns, Fazendo Pantano coffee, Vanilla beans, Ceylon cinnamon, Fennel seed, Mace blades, Allspice berries, Cloves, Rhubarb root, Gentian root
Part Number: Brazilian
Details: The conversation around terroir in the world of spirits is rarely had and it's something we're exploring throughout 2018 at The House of Botanicals with our Single Origin series, kicking things off with Brazilian Bitters.
A unique formulation created by Adam Elan-Elmegirab in 2017, these Brazilian Bitters are focused on six key botanicals all of which originated from Brazil; tonka beans, cacao nibs, dried coconut, Arabica coffee, vanilla and black pepper, with additional botanicals selected for their complimentary flavours and their wide usage in Brazilian food and drinks, helping create aromatics and flavour unlike any other.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.6 x 2.0 inches