Brand: Dr. Adam Elmegirab's
- A tongue in cheek nod to the original medicinal origins of bitters, combining flavours typically found in aged spirits such as brandy or rum.
- Nose: Burnt cacao, anise, vanilla and cinnamon on the nose.
- Taste: Slightly sweet, bitter, with rich nutty chocolate, sweet vanilla, espresso and fruit cake.
- Finish: Long wood-spiced bitter finish with a soft kick of chilli.
- Compounded with botanicals including Cacoa nibs, Fazendo Pantano coffee, Red chillies, Dried ginger root, Allspice berries, Black peppercorns, Gentian root
model number: 98857
Part Number: 98857
Details: Aphrodite Bitters are a unique, hand-crafted cocktail ingredient which take their name from the Greek goddess of sexuality and love.Aphrodisiacs are substances that are alleged to increase sexual desire and like many traditional bitters the botanicals selected for this bottling have been chosen for their alleged medicinal qualities, in this case as an aphrodisiac.The finest chocolate, cocoa nibs, ginger root, red chilli, Arabica coffee and ginseng are compounded to create a complex flavour profile with each botanical playing off and enhancing one another.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches