Color: Honeycomb Hammered
- The workhorse of the bar industry, helping you make your cocktails the right way: The purpose of a mixing glass is to prevent dilution by a less vigorous stir opposed to a shaker (which dilutes and waters down your drink). It’s hard to showcase the aromas of the spirit, whether it be bourbon, rye, gin or whiskey flavor of your Old Fashioned, Manhattan or Negroni, when you make them using a cocktail shaker. Simply, Stirring your cocktails renders a better craft cocktails drinking experience.
- The most beautiful beacon of a beaker. Our Honeycomb Hammered hand-etched design is a welcomed addition to any bar cart: This mixing glass features bright, crystal clear lead free crystal glass and an elegant Japanese diamond-cut pattern that looks just stunning. Forget the bulky cocktail shakers and add this piece of bright art to your bar collection. For use with strainer and bar spoon. Level up your home bar tools.
- Elongated pour spout allows for a smooth and gradual pour for clean, mess-free bartending at home or in a restaurant setting. This glass - available in 18-ounces or 24-ounces good for 2 drinks at a time, 3 comfortably in the 24oz. Bowled bottom allows you to stir your cocktails efficiently, quietly, and smoothly. It can also hold plenty of ice to chill your drink while you are making it.
- Designed with a sturdy, heavy base and durable walls, she’ll stay put while making drinks - Hulk Hogan couldn't drive a muddler through the bottom of this glass pitcher. Durable enough to withstand home, restaurant and commercial dishwashers, this thick, weighted design allows you to mix your cocktails smoothly without the glass beaker going on a slip & slide. This cocktail mixing glass at this price is a find.
- REMINDER: Handblown glass is unique to each piece - bubble tolerance: .4mm - We promise to make a good product and you happy with your purchase - We started this company because we thought paying $35 for a other brands mixing glasses was too much. If you're unhappy, or receive a broken or defective glass, we'll replace or refund.
Details: The mixing glass is enjoying a comeback in modern mixology, and this new handcrafted, handblown, mixing glass is at the forefront of that comeback. As bartending supplies enjoy revival back from quickfix, just-get-you-drunk cocktail era - we're makin the best tools for you bar set. Dilution of drinks like a Manhattan or Old Fashioned is the surest way to decrease the quality of your drink. That's why, in a spirit or liquor forward drink, stirring a cocktail is the best way to preserve the flavor of that delicious bourbon or whiskey your showcasing and measured out perfectly in your jigger. Leave the cocktail shaker set to those who like their drinks watered down. A viciously fast stir is best to chill cocktails without dilution. And for that fast stir, a heavy mixing glass allowing leverage is key. Our sturdy bar accessories mixer pitcher helps you do just that. We recommend our 18” long bar spoon for most efficient and effective stirs. The thick, workhorse of the industry. cocktailery tools aren't all created equal. Your bar accessories effect your drinks - so choose wisely - We promise a quality product and if you're not happy we'll replace or refund you. Please contact us if your glass arrives broken so we can get you a replacement. Stir away friends. Cheers!
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 4.3 x 3.9 inches