Brand: California Champagne Saber Company
Color: Marble White
- ACRYLIC WHITE MARBLE HANDLE – We set out to make a saber that was more cost effective and price achievable than our Rosewood, Blackwood, and Naturalwood saber models. To do this we replaced our Oakwood box with a more utilitarian Pinewood box, we switched the handle inlays from wood to acrylic, and we switched the finish from gold to silver. The result is our gorgeous Acrylic Electric Blue and Acrylic Marble White Sabers. Enjoy!
- THE BLADE – Hand forged by skilled artisans our Champagne Saber blade is cut from a single piece of steel before it’s hand polished and imprinted with our logo and the Édition marking. Each handle color represents a different city of the Northern California wine country. Our Marble White Saber is named after the legendary winemaking district Rutherford and bears the laser engraved “Édition Rutherford” marking along the blade.
- THE FINISH – Each Champagne Saber bears the mark of its design origin and artistic roots – California and the Californian wine country. Each saber handle is finished with a laser cut stainless steel “State of California” hand-affixed design at the top of the handle. The raw stainless steel “California cut out” contrasts with the embellished silver of the handle to create a dynamic aesthetic contrast.
- THE PINE WOOD CRATE & STAND – The Marble White Champagne Saber comes packaged in a trademark Pine Crate. Our Pine Crates are made from sustainable Pine and are ink stamped with our California logo reading “California Sabre a Champagne” paying homage to California’s roots in the French wine industry. The Pine Crate doubles as a stand, a wood notch holds the saber in place as the crate is put on its side. Perfect for display.
- THE GUARANTEE – All our sabers are backed by a lifetime guarantee. We stand by our product as the most aesthetic and utilitarian Champagne Saber on the market and are willing to prove it. Sabers are backed by a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. Email us with any questions you may have and we promise to always answer within 24 hours.
model number: AAM/216
Part Number: AAM/216
Details: The California Champagne Saber’s heritage is dual. It at once represents the American wine industry and the winemaking, sommelier heritage of California while still paying homage to Champagne, and the Champagne Saber’s origins in France. The Champagne Saber is the centerpiece of all dinner parties and celebrations. By running the saber along the neck of the champagne bottle the neck of the bottle breaks away cleanly, leaving the base of the neck intact, ready to be poured from. This ceremonial technique termed “sabrage” in France is a formal art form – part hedonist and part conqueror, the art of sabrage dates back to Napoleon and the origins of the French Champagne tradition. A Champagne Saber makes a marvelous gift, a gorgeous decoration in any home, and one with a tradition of celebratory purpose.
Package Dimensions: 18.2 x 4.1 x 1.9 inches