- The Automatic Measure Liquor Pourers are is made using virgin plastic, a far more durable material.
- Fits on most Bottle: New upgraded design without a collar, same great quality! Fits on most standard liquor bottles and serves as a wine pourer and stopper.
- Reduce Waste: This 1 oz pourer is an effortless way to reduce overpouring and spills thus saving an additional two to four drinks per bottle. It means that our measured liquor pourer will pay for itself in just one bottle.
- Can be fitted on diameter 19-20mm liquor bottles. Also can be used with juice, syrups, and oils. Note: inaccurate pourers will occur when used with water.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason the Grinder is not what you were looking for, you are protected by our MONEY-BACK guarantee, no questions asked.
Details: How to use? STEP 1 WASHING Before using Precision Pour Liquor pours, soak them in warm soapy water for approximately 5 minutes. Do NOT place in a dishwasher or use water that is too hot to touch. After washing, rinse pours thoroughly in cold water. STEP 2 INSERTING If pours have dried, dampen them with cold water before inserting. When inserting a pour into a bottle, twist slightly and push until snug. Typically, only three rings of the cork will fit into the bottle. Some bottles (1.75 liters, Absolut vodka, etc.) require all four rings inserted to prevent leakage. If the bottle is too large to insert the pour, make an adapter from the cap of the bottle.Never force the pour into the bottle, as it may crack or break. STEP 3 PRIMING Prime the pour by holding a finger over the spout and quickly turning the bottle over. Prime pours before the first use and after each cleaning. If the pours are not primed, the first shot poured may not be measured accurately. STEP 4 POURING When pouring, turn the bottle in a smooth motion to a 45-60 degree angle (approx. 2 o’clock). Precision Pours are designed to pour fast, but, as with any liquor pour, never whip the bottle into pouring position.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches