- Material: This Professional Grade Crucible Flask Tong is made from heavy-duty steel. It is rugged, durable & high temperature resistant for long-lasting usage.
- High Performance: These Tongs are rated to withstand temperatures up to 1560°F to 2912°F (850°C to 1600°C) while handling or pouring hot molten metal.
- Features: These Heavy-duty tongs will firmly grip the lip of the crucible and they will not go around the circumference of the crucible. Also, it is convenient to store it with its round head.
- Measurement: These tongs measure 26-inch in length providing you a safe distance when you are handling or pouring hot molten metal. The tongs ideally hold crucibles in sizes up to 7" in diameter.
- Usage: Ideal for handling hot crucibles, round flasks, and hot molten metals in and out of furnaces. Great for graphite & clay crucibles, Melting, Casting, and Refining precious metals like Gold, Silver, Copper, and Brass.
Binding: Office Product
model number: 222-Ton
Part Number: 222-Ton
Details: Ideal for: This Crucible Flask Tong is an ideal tool for your forge whether you're a beginner blacksmith or a Professional. Specification: Item Type: Jewelry Casting Tool Material: Steel Color: Black Package Dimension: 25 x 2 x 6 inches Weight: 2.25 pounds Precautions: It is necessary to wear safety goggles, gloves, and proper shoes as well, crucible tongs are not the only safety tool that one should take when holding a hot crucible. The scorching objects in the crucible might be spilled off and cause damage to a holder's skin. Since crucible tongs work with the crucible, knowing the safe use of the crucible is a must. Here are some tips: -Before using the crucible, make sure that it is dry and preheat the tong. -If you use the crucible to fuse glass, please wait for the crucible to cool down and then clean it. Package Includes: 1 x 26" Crucible Flask Tongs
Package Dimensions: 27.4 x 6.0 x 1.1 inches