C&M Personal Gifts C M I love to wrap both my HANDS around it and SWALLOW, Funny Stemless wine glass, perfect for Bachelorette parties, Bachelorette Gift, 15oz Engraved Design, Gag Gift for Women, Gift Idea for Her
Brand: C&M Personal Gifts Color: Transparent Details: This glass makes a great gift, its funny with just a hint of naughty. It's great for bachelorette parties, or for the ladies night out. Permanently etched and dishwasher safe. Our glassware comes securely packed in a gift box. Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches
$ 31.99$ 27.49
Corkcicle Corkcicle 12 oz Triple-Insulated Stemless Glass (Perfect for Wine) - Gloss Rose Quartz
Author: CorkcicleBrand: CorkcicleColor: Gloss Rose QuartzFeatures: AVAILABLE IN EXCITING NEW COLORS - Like all new Sparkle Pixie Dust and Unicorn Magic. TRIPLE-INSULATED STAINLESS STEEL - Keeps cold drinks cold and hot ones hot; By the pool, on the patio, at the office - wherever. ERGONOMIC FLAT SIDES; NON-SLIP, SILICONE BOTTOM - Our patented, easy-grip sides ensure that Stemless stays securely in your hand. The silicone bottom is designed to prevent it from sliding and spilling. SPILL RESISTANT-LID - Ensures that your drinks staying inside Stemless, not on you. Includes a removable silicone band for easy cleaning. Corkcicle is the only authorized Seller of this product. Any other sellers are not authorized and will not be warrantied by Corkcicle. Binding: KitchenDetails: Lose the stem. Keep the cool. Crafted from the same high quality stainless steel as Canteen and Tumbler, Stemless helps keep your beverage of choice cold from the first sip to the last. Perfect for wine, cocktails, tea, sangria and more. Features a unique slip-proof, silicone bottom, easy-to-grip sides and a sliding, spill-resistant lid. Keeps drinks cold for 9 hours or hot 3.Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.6 x 4.2 inches
$ 48.99$ 41.49
BrüMate BrüMate Uncork'd XL 14oz Wine Glass Tumbler With Splash-proof Lid - Made With Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel (Charcoal)
Brand: BrüMateColor: CharcoalFeatures: THE LARGEST TRIPLE-INSULATED Uncork'd XL: holding over half a bottle of wine, the BrüMate Uncork'd XL lets you relish your wine, cold/hot drinks just the way you like them by keeping them at the same temperature from the time you pour them in till to the last drop STAYS COOL AND DRY TO THE TOUCH: the exterior of the Uncork'd XL will always stay cool and condensation-free, so you’ll be able to hold it comfortably and enjoy your drinks in style CRAFTED FROM DURABLE, FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: no worries about shattering the Uncork’ed XL as it’s made of premium gauge 18/8 stainless steel with superior quality powder coat that’s rust resistant; go on, make fragile glasses history! REMOVABLE SPLASH-PROOF LID: the Uncork'd XL comes with a toxin-free clear plastic lid with a thoughtful slide tab that makes it convenient for you to insert a small stirrer or straw FLAUNT YOUR STYLE: the Uncork'd XL comes in a dazzling range of finishes that will match every occasion; can’t decide whether to get that gorgeous glitter or timeless matt look? Get BOTH! Binding: KitchenDetails: Our Stainless Steel Uncork'd XL Wine Glasses are the largest triple-insulated, stainless steel wine glass in the world. They were designed to hold 14oz of your favorite wine and keep it the same temperature from the time you uncork your bottle and pour until the last drop. Holds over 1/2 a bottle of wine. Limited Lifetime Warranty. * Please make note that this is a painted finish. Do not put in abrasive cup-holders or other abrasive areas to prevent damage to the painted surface.Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 4.3 x 4.2 inches
$ 44.99$ 38.49
Wine glasses are elegant and usually used for serving wine during special events and meals. Not only do they elevate the mood of the whole occasion, but they also enhance the aroma and flavors of your drink, giving you a better and more enjoyable drinking experience. There are various types of wine, and they require a specific glass to bring out the best of them.
Types of Wine Glasses
Glasses for different wines also have variations. After knowing your wine, it is now time to choose which glass is suitable for you. Let’s take a closer look at each one of them.
1. Red Wine Glasses. Red wine glasses are large glasses with a full, round bowl and large opening that enables your nose inside to detect the aroma easily. The entire bowl provides air contact for the complex aromas and flavors because it increases the oxidation rate, which smooths out the complex flavors.
- Burgundy Wine Glass. This glass allows the aroma to be smelled easily. This glass is ideal for lighter, more delicate red wines such as Burgundy.
- Pinot Noir Glass. This glass is very similar to Burgundy and is used interchangeably. From its name, you can tell that it is ideal for Pinot Noir and other light red wines.
- Bordeaux Glass. This glass is the tallest for red wines, and its height helps maintain distance from the wine and the mouth that gives room for more oxygen so tannins would soften.
- Cabernet Sauvignon Glass. This glass allows the wine to be exposed to more oxygen and the narrow mouth accumulates the aroma, ideal for Cabernet Sauvignon and other bold red wines.
- Standard Wine Glass. This glass is compatible with medium- or full-bodied red wines containing spicy components such as Zinfandel, Shiraz, Merlot, Carignan, Chianti, and Malbec.
2. White Wine Glasses. White wine glasses are more upright, U-shaped, and smaller than red ones. The appearance of these glasses enhances and preserve aromas while also maintaining the cold temperature of the wines.
- Sauvignon Blanc Glass. This glass is tall and slender with a narrow mouth. It traps floral and fruity aromas so that it can be sniffed easily, ideal for serving Sauvignon Blanc and other light- to medium-bodied, fruity, or floral white wines.
- Montrachet Glass. This glass helps air to enter the glass and break down complex flavors. Montrachet glass is ideal for Montrachet, White Burgundy, and other white wines with a complex taste.
- Chardonnay Wine Glass. Chardonnay glasses have a slightly smaller opening and slimmer bowls than Montrachet. The glass is perfect for serving Chardonnay and other full-bodied white wines.
- Riesling and Standard Sweet Wine Glass. These glasses are relatively smaller than the other glasses. It prevents the drinker from being overwhelmed by sweetness when serving Zinfandel, Sauvignon Blanc, and Gruner Veltliner.
3. Dessert Wine Glasses. Dessert Wine Glasses are smaller due to their high alcohol content. Its design allows toe wine to go to the back of the tongue, giving the drinker a sufficient amount of sweetness.
- Port Wine Glass. Port wine glasses have narrow openings to reduce evaporation and trap the aromas. They have a tall design that makes room for swirling.
- Sherry Wine Glass. Sherry wine glasses are small and designed for serving wines with higher alcohol content. The design enables the wine to flow towards the back of the mouth so that the sweetness doesn’t overwhelm the drinker.
4. Rose Wine Glasses. Rose wine glasses are diamond-shaped glasses that are usually for serving white wine. This glass creates a wider surface area in the middle, which allows greater evaporation of the wine.
- Flared Lip Rose Glass. This type of rose wine glass has a rim that slightly directs outward, allowing the wine to go straight to the tongue, enhancing the wine's flavor.
- Slight Taper Rose Glass. This glass is round, short, and has a tapered bottom.
5. Sparkling Wine and Champagne Glasses. These glasses are usually slimmer than other glasses designed to retain carbonation and flavor.
- Flute Wine Glass. This type of glass has a short- to medium-length stem with a long, narrow, upright bowl that retains carbonation and captures the flavor. The bead at the base allows bubbles to gather and rise to the top of the glass.
- Tulip Wine Glass. The tulip wine glass has a slim base, a larger bowl that narrows towards the opening. The large bowl allows the complex flavors to open up while the narrow top prevents carbonation escape.
- Vintage and Coupe Glass. Vintage and coupe glasses are stemmed glass with a short yet broad and shallow bowl that allows the wine to contact a lot of oxygen. This glass is the most unpopular type as it only holds a small amount of liquor.