YOXSUNY Wine Decanter with Cork Stopper and Brush Hand Blown Lead-Free Crystal Glass Snail Shape Wine Carafe, Decanter for Wine Great Gift for Wine Lovers,…
Color: Snail shaped
- ▲ DURABLE AND STURDY - When you hold this decanter, you can feel the carafe is not fragile like others. We increased the thickness of the sidewall at the maximum diameter to reduce the risk of breakage for daily use and cleaning. This Decanter for wine is cost effective and absolutely beautiful if you don't want to pay a fortune.
- ▲EASY TO POUR and COMFORTABLE TO HOLD- This decanter got a slanted top avoid spilling and dripping. The unique design is the hollow circle in the middle of this decanter which makes this wine carafe very easy to pour and comfortable to hold.
- ▲ELEGANT SNAIL-SHAPED DESIGN-This crystal glass wine decanter is designed for all fragrant red wines, increasing the mixture of the wine with the air, allowing the aroma of the wine to fully distributing and separating the sediment from the wine. Enhancing the flavour as well as your drinking experience. There is a hollow circle in the middle of this decanter which can make it easier for holding and pouring.
- ▲ FREE ACCESSORIES $15 VALUE-Cork Ball Stopper and a cleaning brush, the cork stopper can preserve the wine after aerating. Cleaning Brush can help you to clean the decanter easily because It can be bent freely and easily to reach any corner of the carafe. We suggest rinsing with warm water first when done to eliminate any staining.
- ▲ 50 YEARS OF 100% LEAD-FREE CRYSTAL GLASS PRODUCTION HISTORY. Every blowing master has more than 10 years' experience, they inject soul into every product, let each artwork has its own unique charm. Modern and elegant snail shaped design will make this decanter become the masterpiece of your table and you would definitely receive tons of compliments.
Details: 100% Hand Blown Hand blown crystal glass is one of the important industries in my hometown. There are more than 300 factories here, and every blowing master has more than 10 years' experience, They inject soul into every product, let each artwork has its own unique charm. When to Decant a Wine? 1.If the wine is old enough that you suspect it may have thrown sediment (5 years old or more, generally) then you will want to decant. The purpose of decanting in this situation is clearly to keep sediment from being poured into the glasses. 2.If you have a big, young red wine that is very closed or very tannic because of its youth, you should decant it. In this case, you are decanting to allow the wine to breath and soften. This exposure to oxygen will cause the young wine to open up (be more aromatic and flavorful) and will soften the effect of the tannins on your palate. 3.When you want to make the situation special, decant. Decanting can be a great way to add to the 'theater' of fine dining. How Long for Decanting? There is no exact time for this. It depends on your wine. Generally, the structure of aged wine is relatively fragile, and it can be drunk within half an hour after removed impurities in the decanter; The wine in the aging period needs to be sobered in the decanter for about 1 hour; The younger red wine is poured into the decanter for about 2 hours, some young and strong wines take even longer. Eg: Italy Barolo wine. You should ask the seller about the wine when you buy it. Easy to Clean FREE-BRUSH can rotate by 360 degree, easy to clean wine carafe decanter.We increased thehickness of the sidewall at the maximum diameter, reducing the risk of breakage for daily use and cleaning. Modern and elegant design beautifully packaged. It could be a prefect gift for Birthday Father’s Day Party and Weddings.
Package Dimensions: 16.4 x 7.4 x 5.9 inches