S'well S'well Stainless Steel Wine Chiller - 750ml - Teakwood - Triple-Layered Vacuum-Insulated Container Designed to Keep Bottles Colder for Longer - BPA-Free Designer Barware Accessories
Brand: S'wellColor: TeakwoodFeatures: The ultimate entertaining essential. Keep your favorite wine cool longer with the S’well Wine Chiller. This bar cart must-have will fit most red, white, and rosé bottles. TRIPLE-LAYERED INSULATION: S'well Barware Teakwood Stainless Steel Wine Chiller fits most 750ml wine bottles and features triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages cool for longer with our exclusive Therma-S’well Technology. Each Chiller features unique colors, prints, patterns and textures, all while delivering superior functionality. Hand-wash only. THE PERFECT FIT: Keep your favorite wine cool longer with the S’well Wine Chiller. Offering condensation-free handling, this bar cart must-have will fit most red, white, and rosé bottles. DON’T SWEAT IT: S'well Barware beverage containers have vacuum insulation combined with a copper layer creates a condensation-free grip that won't sweat on your wooden table or countertop without a coaster. WORRY-FREE HYDRATION: Your search for safety is over. All S’well containers are BPA-free and composed of 18/8 premium food-grade stainless steel. We are compliant with California Prop 65 regulations and our products are certified to meet all regulatory requirements by an independent and accredited testing facility. Binding: Kitchenmodel number: 13100-B19-00820Part Number: 13100-B19-00820Details: Host and toast like a professional party planner with a full lineup of barware essentials. Featuring every item needed to craft a cocktail and raise a glass, S’well Barware’s beautiful pieces are designed to help socialize in style. Stainless steel interiors keep beverages cold or hot for extended periods of time, and S'well signature prints elevate entertaining moments—inspiring a reason to celebrate!EAN: 0843461104241Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.0 x 4.9 inches
$ 78.99$ 68.49
We all love a refreshing glass of wine, but since we cannot put our wines in extremely low temperatures, such as the freezer, we must have a piece of equipment that will keep it cool without diluting its authentic flavors. While the chiller of your refrigerator may suffice to this need, it may not be convenient when you’re at a drinking session.
Wine chillers are insulated portable tools to put your wine or wine bottles to keep them cool. How do they work? Remember that your wine bottle must be initially chilled before using the wine chiller.
The process is basic—warm air is less dense than cool air, so the cold air from the chilled wine bottle stays inside the wine chiller. There are also different wine chillers that you can use differently to yield the same results.
Types of Wine Chillers
There are many types of wine chillers, and here are some of the most famous types for you to know:
- Marble Wine Chillers. Marble wine chillers are stylish, smooth, and durable. They're one of the most popular in the market. Marble wine chillers are heavier than other chillers, so they're prone to breaking.
- Stainless Steel Wine Chillers. Stainless steel is second to nothing when it comes to durability and functionality. They are shatterproof, long-lasting, and high-functioning as the material it is made of is a good insulator. However, the thickness of the wine chiller may have different effects.
- Glass Wine Chillers. A glass wine chiller has a double wall that prevents warm air from coming in contact with the wine while trapping the cold air inside. The advantage of using this wine chiller is the elegance that it gives off. As it is made of glass, you can still appreciate the beauty of your wine bottle while inside.
- Electronic Wine Chillers. Electronic or rapid wine chillers are perfect for cooling beverages faster than a regular wine chiller. It uses electricity, so it may not be suitable for some occasions. However, it speeds up the chilling process—so if you have one, you do not have to wait for long before having your wine.
- Cooling Sticks. Cooling sticks are intelligent inventions that allow you to keep your wine chilled without garnering much attention. A cooling stick is simple to use; once you’ve opened a bottle of wine, stick it inside, and it's going to do the work.
- Wine Chiller Bags. This type of wine chiller is very convenient and portable to use. It consists of padded material with an outer layer that traps the cool air to keep the wine chilled and avoids the warm air getting into the bottle's surface.The wine chiller bags are lightweight, portable, and easy to store. They also have a collapsible design, making them perfect for taking anywhere!
- Insulator Chiller Bottle. Insulator chiller bottles are usually made of stainless steel. You can split this compartment in half so you can quickly put your wine bottle inside. Once inside, the spout is sticking out, so you can pour it anytime you want.
- Materials. Wine chillers can be made from neoprene, vinyl, double-walled glass, plastic, metal, marble, stainless steel, or any insulating material. The most common wine chiller material you can find in the market is double-walled glass, marble, and stainless steel.
- Size. Your wine chillers should be the right size to accommodate your wine adequately. The ideal height is up to the inner part of the neck, and the perfect height should leave a space for your bottle to accommodate air. Wine chiller buckets that are too wide poorly traps cold air, making them less functional.
- Style. Wine chillers can be a wine chiller bucket, cooling stick, and wine chiller bag. You have to consider what works best for your wine and your environment. Wine chiller buckets are more stable than wine chiller bags, but the latter is more portable.
Advanced Mixology has a collection of wine chillers that might suit your taste, so check out our featured products if you are planning to buy a wine chiller. If you have any inquiries, feel free to reach out!