Oggi Oggi Double Wall Stainless Wine Cooler
Brand: OggiColor: SilverFeatures: A double wall construction provides insulation so that your wine remains at its proper serving temperature longer Quality stainless steel and fine craftsmanship Binding: KitchenDetails: True to its name, the Lustre double wall wine cooler from Oggi features an elegant stainless steel body with a beautiful satin finish sure to catch the eye. A double wall construction provides insulation so that your wine remains at its proper serving temperature longer. The wine cooler holds a single standard size bottle. Just chill your favorite wine in the refrigerator, then take it out and place it in the wine cooler to enjoy it at your table.Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.6 x 5.4 inches
$ 39.99$ 33.49
Oggi Oggi Wine Cooler with Freezer Inserts
Brand: OggiColor: SilverFeatures: Stainless steel wine cooler with freezer inserts Keeps your wine cool without condensation on the wine bottle 2 Tone satin and mirror finish Recommended hand wash with mild soap Binding: KitchenDetails: With innovative designs and contemporary finishes, oggi’s kitchen and bath wares are truly tomorrow’s housewares.Oggi’s wine Cooler with freezer inserts is no exception. This attractive Cooler keeps your wine cool without condensation on the wine bottle. It's easy to use. Simply remove black centerpiece and freezer inserts. Place inserts in the refrigerator and let cool or freeze. Once at desired temperature remove and replace in wine chiller. Replace centerpiece and insert wine bottle. Stainless steel. Do not use abrasives when cleaning. Hand wash.Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 7.3 x 7.1 inchesLanguages: English
$ 68.99$ 59.49
We all love a refreshing glass of wine, but since we cannot put our wines in extremely low temperatures, such as the freezer, we must have a piece of equipment that will keep it cool without diluting its authentic flavors. While the chiller of your refrigerator may suffice to this need, it may not be convenient when you’re at a drinking session.
Wine chillers are insulated portable tools to put your wine or wine bottles to keep them cool. How do they work? Remember that your wine bottle must be initially chilled before using the wine chiller.
The process is basic—warm air is less dense than cool air, so the cold air from the chilled wine bottle stays inside the wine chiller. There are also different wine chillers that you can use differently to yield the same results.
Types of Wine Chillers
There are many types of wine chillers, and here are some of the most famous types for you to know:
- Marble Wine Chillers. Marble wine chillers are stylish, smooth, and durable. They're one of the most popular in the market. Marble wine chillers are heavier than other chillers, so they're prone to breaking.
- Stainless Steel Wine Chillers. Stainless steel is second to nothing when it comes to durability and functionality. They are shatterproof, long-lasting, and high-functioning as the material it is made of is a good insulator. However, the thickness of the wine chiller may have different effects.
- Glass Wine Chillers. A glass wine chiller has a double wall that prevents warm air from coming in contact with the wine while trapping the cold air inside. The advantage of using this wine chiller is the elegance that it gives off. As it is made of glass, you can still appreciate the beauty of your wine bottle while inside.
- Electronic Wine Chillers. Electronic or rapid wine chillers are perfect for cooling beverages faster than a regular wine chiller. It uses electricity, so it may not be suitable for some occasions. However, it speeds up the chilling process—so if you have one, you do not have to wait for long before having your wine.
- Cooling Sticks. Cooling sticks are intelligent inventions that allow you to keep your wine chilled without garnering much attention. A cooling stick is simple to use; once you’ve opened a bottle of wine, stick it inside, and it's going to do the work.
- Wine Chiller Bags. This type of wine chiller is very convenient and portable to use. It consists of padded material with an outer layer that traps the cool air to keep the wine chilled and avoids the warm air getting into the bottle's surface.The wine chiller bags are lightweight, portable, and easy to store. They also have a collapsible design, making them perfect for taking anywhere!
- Insulator Chiller Bottle. Insulator chiller bottles are usually made of stainless steel. You can split this compartment in half so you can quickly put your wine bottle inside. Once inside, the spout is sticking out, so you can pour it anytime you want.
- Materials. Wine chillers can be made from neoprene, vinyl, double-walled glass, plastic, metal, marble, stainless steel, or any insulating material. The most common wine chiller material you can find in the market is double-walled glass, marble, and stainless steel.
- Size. Your wine chillers should be the right size to accommodate your wine adequately. The ideal height is up to the inner part of the neck, and the perfect height should leave a space for your bottle to accommodate air. Wine chiller buckets that are too wide poorly traps cold air, making them less functional.
- Style. Wine chillers can be a wine chiller bucket, cooling stick, and wine chiller bag. You have to consider what works best for your wine and your environment. Wine chiller buckets are more stable than wine chiller bags, but the latter is more portable.
Advanced Mixology has a collection of wine chillers that might suit your taste, so check out our featured products if you are planning to buy a wine chiller. If you have any inquiries, feel free to reach out!