ChasBete ChasBete Kitchen Utensil Holder for Countertop, Natural Marble Wine Chiller Bucket/Utensil Crock/Cooking Utensil Holder
Brand: ChasBeteColor: marble utensil holderFeatures: Natural Marble Utensil Holder - Made of 100% polished solid marble with a bright finish, each piece is unique, sturdy & durable, easy to clean. Sleek look makes an elegant presentation, use this attractive storage holder at your next dinner function, party or other special gathering. Kitchen Utensil Holder - Great for storing a single bottle of wine or champagne chilled while making an elegant gathering, keeping your wine or champagne perfectly cool for hours. Great for storing cooking utensils,elegant styling allows you to place it on a countertop. Versatile Container - ChasBete utensil holder for countertop is an attractive addition to any occasions, widely used in home / office. Use it as a vase to hold a beautiful bouquet of flowers and creating table centerpieces, a stylish storage container for organizing office supplies, a utensil crock/ wine chiller/ straw dispenser/ toothbrush holder. Elegant Gift - Features natural smooth surface and beautiful marble veins,coupled with a bouquet of flowers, ChasBete cooking utensil holder is a great gift for your people. Measures 6.1" high x 4" diameter. Binding: Kitchenmodel number: Marble Flower PotPart Number: Marble Flower PotDetails: ChasBete precision sleek and modern kitchen utensil crock, crafted with premium quality marble, is a perfect decoration for your favorite place in your homeOrganize your favorite utensils by having this perfect utensils holderProduct dimensions:6-1/8" high, 4" Diameter, suitable for storing medium-sized utensilWeight -- 3.1lbs(1.4kg), does not tip over with weight in itCharacteristics:Easy and convenient to useMatches the decor of any home, office, bar, and partyAlso can keep your drinks cool for longerWipe down with a damp cloth and dry with a clean towelNon-slip weighted baseEAN: 0762988840404Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.8 x 5.6 inches
$ 44.99$ 39.49
We all love a refreshing glass of wine, but since we cannot put our wines in extremely low temperatures, such as the freezer, we must have a piece of equipment that will keep it cool without diluting its authentic flavors. While the chiller of your refrigerator may suffice to this need, it may not be convenient when you’re at a drinking session.
Wine chillers are insulated portable tools to put your wine or wine bottles to keep them cool. How do they work? Remember that your wine bottle must be initially chilled before using the wine chiller.
The process is basic—warm air is less dense than cool air, so the cold air from the chilled wine bottle stays inside the wine chiller. There are also different wine chillers that you can use differently to yield the same results.
Types of Wine Chillers
There are many types of wine chillers, and here are some of the most famous types for you to know:
- Marble Wine Chillers. Marble wine chillers are stylish, smooth, and durable. They're one of the most popular in the market. Marble wine chillers are heavier than other chillers, so they're prone to breaking.
- Stainless Steel Wine Chillers. Stainless steel is second to nothing when it comes to durability and functionality. They are shatterproof, long-lasting, and high-functioning as the material it is made of is a good insulator. However, the thickness of the wine chiller may have different effects.
- Glass Wine Chillers. A glass wine chiller has a double wall that prevents warm air from coming in contact with the wine while trapping the cold air inside. The advantage of using this wine chiller is the elegance that it gives off. As it is made of glass, you can still appreciate the beauty of your wine bottle while inside.
- Electronic Wine Chillers. Electronic or rapid wine chillers are perfect for cooling beverages faster than a regular wine chiller. It uses electricity, so it may not be suitable for some occasions. However, it speeds up the chilling process—so if you have one, you do not have to wait for long before having your wine.
- Cooling Sticks. Cooling sticks are intelligent inventions that allow you to keep your wine chilled without garnering much attention. A cooling stick is simple to use; once you’ve opened a bottle of wine, stick it inside, and it's going to do the work.
- Wine Chiller Bags. This type of wine chiller is very convenient and portable to use. It consists of padded material with an outer layer that traps the cool air to keep the wine chilled and avoids the warm air getting into the bottle's surface.The wine chiller bags are lightweight, portable, and easy to store. They also have a collapsible design, making them perfect for taking anywhere!
- Insulator Chiller Bottle. Insulator chiller bottles are usually made of stainless steel. You can split this compartment in half so you can quickly put your wine bottle inside. Once inside, the spout is sticking out, so you can pour it anytime you want.
- Materials. Wine chillers can be made from neoprene, vinyl, double-walled glass, plastic, metal, marble, stainless steel, or any insulating material. The most common wine chiller material you can find in the market is double-walled glass, marble, and stainless steel.
- Size. Your wine chillers should be the right size to accommodate your wine adequately. The ideal height is up to the inner part of the neck, and the perfect height should leave a space for your bottle to accommodate air. Wine chiller buckets that are too wide poorly traps cold air, making them less functional.
- Style. Wine chillers can be a wine chiller bucket, cooling stick, and wine chiller bag. You have to consider what works best for your wine and your environment. Wine chiller buckets are more stable than wine chiller bags, but the latter is more portable.
Advanced Mixology has a collection of wine chillers that might suit your taste, so check out our featured products if you are planning to buy a wine chiller. If you have any inquiries, feel free to reach out!