derrison Boston Shaker Set: Weighted & Unweighted Martini Shaker With Hawthorne Strainer, 18/28oz Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker, Professional Bartender Kits For Drink Mixing Mixology
Brand: derrisonColor: SilverFeatures: PROFESSIONAL BARTENDER'S CHOICE: Tough enough for high volume bars and home bars alike, this boston shaker has been hand-selected and tested by professional bartenders to be the highest quality and best shaker available. DURABLE: Thicker and food-grade Stainless Steel 304 and dishwasher safe for home or commercial dishwashers. This all-stainless shaker set will not break like glass shakers, and has no rubber seal to crack and warp with age. NO DRIPS OR MESSES: Don't take your chances buying shaker tins separately, this set has been selected and tested to offer the perfect water-tight seal. This boston shaker set will not freeze shut, drip or spill as you pour out your drink. VERSATILE: Use the shaker for shaken drinks like Margaritas, Daiquiris and Mojitos, or use the bottom tin for stirred drinks like the Martini, Manhattan or Old Fashioned. The tins also nest-inside each other for low-profile storage when not in use. YOUR GOOD TASTE: Fancy and modern design barware improve your sense of taste. COCKTAIL RECIPE BOOK: Our Unique Cocktail Manu with Recipes in User Guide for FREE! Follow us and our posts for latest renowned recipes. Details: This Set include: 18 oz unweighted and 28oz weighted boston shaker tin Hawthorne strainer with high density sping.EAN: 0738630808382Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.9 x 2.7 inches
$ 48.99$ 42.49
derrison Derrison Boston Shaker Set: Weighted Martini Shaker Tin, Copper plated Cocktail Shaker, Professional Bartender Kit, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel, 18/28Oz, Boston Shaker Only
Brand: derrisonColor: Stainless SteelFeatures: BAR TOOLS SELECTED FROM WORLD CLASS CHAMPION : Robust enough, this 18/28 oz boston shaker has been hand-selected and tested by professional bartenders to be better quality. STAINLESS STEEL & GOOD SEALING: No leakage, Cocktail Shaker Set are made of thickening Professional food-grade 304 Stainless Steel featuring strong, anti-rust, corrosion resistant. This all-stainless shaker set will not break like glass shakers, and has no rubber seal to crack and warp with age. EXCLUSIVE DESIGN BAR SET: 18 oz unweighted boston shaker tin and 28oz weighted tin with copper plated bottom. THE DERRISON SELECTED COMMITMENT: is about providing first class products and experiences for our customers. If there is any problem, or you are disappointed in any way with your bar tool set, tell us and we will make it right. That is our commitment. Our Unique Cocktail Manu with Recipes in User Guide EAN: 0738630808429Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.2 x 3.9 inches
$ 26.99$ 22.49
Typically, you can find bartenders juggling shakers in their hands when making drinks. It is because shakers are the perfect tool for mixing and chilling beverages. By simply putting all the ingredients of a cocktail inside it and shaking the shaker tin vigorously, they can integrate all the flavors of each component and create the perfect blend.
Using shaker tins can also aid in aerating and diluting the alcohol, which has tremendous effects on the drink’s taste and texture. Additionally, it allows bartenders to showcase their skills while providing entertainment to customers.
Types of Shaker Tins
- Cobbler Shaker. The Cobbler shaker consists of three parts, a shaker tin, cap, and built-in strainer, all made of metal. Compared with other shakers, this one is smaller, allowing less dilution in the drinks. It is simple to use and requires no special mixing technique, making it an excellent option for people who are just starting their bartending journey.
The shaker tin features a sleek design and comes in various shapes. With its metal construction, it enables the drink to chill faster. However, it can be challenging to open the lid as the cold content may also cause the metal to contract.
- Boston Shaker. This two-piece shaker features a shaking metal tin and mixing glass tin. To use the shaker for shaking, you should put the two parts together to seal the liquid inside. The sealing is critical to prevent spills or other accidents when mixing drinks. You can also use both tins separately for muddling and stirring ingredients.
The Boston shaker tin offers larger shaking space than other shakers, making it the most commonly used shaker in busy bars and pubs.
- Parisian/French Shaker. This shaker is a combination of the first two. It has the Cobbler shaker’s shape, but it has two components: a shaker tin and cap, like the Boston shaker. Although built like the Cobbler shaker, the French shaker is easier to open. It also has a more stylish and elegant look.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Shaker Tin
- Level of Skill. Before choosing a shaker tin, it is essential to identify the bartender’s (or any person who will use it) skill level. Some shakers, like the Boston shaker, require advanced bartending skills while others don’t. For people who don’t know much about mixing drinks, Cobbler shakers offer ease of use.
- Functionality. Make sure to buy the one that matches your bartending needs to ensure maximum functionality. Compared with Cobbler shakers, the Boston and French shakers offer bigger sizes for mixing large volumes of cocktails. However, you need to buy a separate strainer to use them properly, while Cobbler shakers come with a built-in one.
- Price. In terms of cost, the French shaker is more expensive than the other two options. If you’re going to use it more frequently, it won’t hurt to spend a little more for a good-looking, quality shaker.
Advanced Mixology offers a wide selection of shaker tins to meet all your cocktail needs. Shop today!