LINALL Stainless Steel Boston Shaker - 2-piece 18oz & 28oz Professional Bartender Cocktail Shaker Bartender Shaker Kit - CTSK0013 (Black)
Brand: LINALLColor: BlackFeatures: SUPERIOR QUALITY: Made of top quality food-grade 304 Stainless Steel, our Boston shaker tins are especially thickened (0.8 mm thick stainless steel) to make it super durable for high volume bars and home bars. PROFESSIONAL BARTENDER'S CHOICE: The two shaker tins are carefully designed and tested by professional bartenders to ensure great water-tight seal when shaking and easy to break with a palm whack. ATTRACTIVE & PRACTICAL DESIGN: Our shaker tins not only look unique & elegant but also get designed & tested to last. Unlike cobbler shakers, this Boston shaker set will not freeze shut, drip or spill as you pour your drink out. VERSATILE: You can use the shaker tins to shake drinks like Margaritas, Daiquiris and Mojitos or use the bigger shaker tin to stir drinks like the Martini or Manhattan. Fits all standard Hawthorne and Julep cocktail strainers, the shaker tins are dishwasher safe. THE PERFECT GIFT: our high-end shaker set comes with a premium package box, making it a great gift for men, women, friends, brothers, sisters, father, mother & anyone who likes the science of mixology. Buy it as a gift for the wedding, birthday, housewarming, Thanksgiving, Christmas gift, Valentine’s gift and any other special occasion Binding: KitchenDetails: Description Replacing the traditional Boston cocktail shaker glass with a tin, this Tin on Tin Boston Cocktail Shaker is sure to impress. When using a cocktail shaker that uses two tins your cocktail making is taken up to a whole new level. Stainless steel tins heat up and cool down quicker than the traditional glass when shaking, and use less energy, meaning the cocktails you create are created at the correct temperature. As well as keeping the temperature correct this duel tin cocktail shaker is sure to reduce the amount of broken glass. When doing flair tricks, or even just shaking the cocktail shaker there are times that you're going to drop it resulting in broken glass, but with this cocktail shaker there is no more Product Features: Tin on tin boston cocktail shaker Uses shaker tin in place of the mixing glass half of the boston shaker Material: Stainless steel Includes weighted base for professional cocktail making Dishwasher safe Eliminates the risk of broken glass Creates cocktails at the correct temperature Allows bartenders to perform more ambitious flair cocktail mixing Size: Wall thickness: 0.8mm Net Weight:28oz: 200g 18oz: 100g Material:304 stainless steelEAN: 6438082934496Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 3.9 x 3.7 inches
$ 37.99$ 32.49
Typically, you can find bartenders juggling shakers in their hands when making drinks. It is because shakers are the perfect tool for mixing and chilling beverages. By simply putting all the ingredients of a cocktail inside it and shaking the shaker tin vigorously, they can integrate all the flavors of each component and create the perfect blend.
Using shaker tins can also aid in aerating and diluting the alcohol, which has tremendous effects on the drink’s taste and texture. Additionally, it allows bartenders to showcase their skills while providing entertainment to customers.
Types of Shaker Tins
- Cobbler Shaker. The Cobbler shaker consists of three parts, a shaker tin, cap, and built-in strainer, all made of metal. Compared with other shakers, this one is smaller, allowing less dilution in the drinks. It is simple to use and requires no special mixing technique, making it an excellent option for people who are just starting their bartending journey.
The shaker tin features a sleek design and comes in various shapes. With its metal construction, it enables the drink to chill faster. However, it can be challenging to open the lid as the cold content may also cause the metal to contract.
- Boston Shaker. This two-piece shaker features a shaking metal tin and mixing glass tin. To use the shaker for shaking, you should put the two parts together to seal the liquid inside. The sealing is critical to prevent spills or other accidents when mixing drinks. You can also use both tins separately for muddling and stirring ingredients.
The Boston shaker tin offers larger shaking space than other shakers, making it the most commonly used shaker in busy bars and pubs.
- Parisian/French Shaker. This shaker is a combination of the first two. It has the Cobbler shaker’s shape, but it has two components: a shaker tin and cap, like the Boston shaker. Although built like the Cobbler shaker, the French shaker is easier to open. It also has a more stylish and elegant look.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Shaker Tin
- Level of Skill. Before choosing a shaker tin, it is essential to identify the bartender’s (or any person who will use it) skill level. Some shakers, like the Boston shaker, require advanced bartending skills while others don’t. For people who don’t know much about mixing drinks, Cobbler shakers offer ease of use.
- Functionality. Make sure to buy the one that matches your bartending needs to ensure maximum functionality. Compared with Cobbler shakers, the Boston and French shakers offer bigger sizes for mixing large volumes of cocktails. However, you need to buy a separate strainer to use them properly, while Cobbler shakers come with a built-in one.
- Price. In terms of cost, the French shaker is more expensive than the other two options. If you’re going to use it more frequently, it won’t hurt to spend a little more for a good-looking, quality shaker.
Advanced Mixology offers a wide selection of shaker tins to meet all your cocktail needs. Shop today!