Barchemistry BarChemistry Cocktail Shaker – Professional Cocktail Set with Boston Shaker and Strainer – Stainless Steel Drink Shaker – Weighted Shaker Cups – Rubber Coated Boston Cocktail Shaker – Matte Pink
Brand: BarchemistryColor: Matte PinkFeatures: Professional Bartending Tools: Whether you are a home bartender or a cocktail aficionado, the BarChemistry Boston shaker set is essential for your bartending kit! Tested and approved by professionals, our shaker cups are here to help you prepare delicious cocktails that will leave everyone speechless. Superior Quality: This bar shaker set is made with premium quality stainless steel, which is extremely durable and resistant. The cups feature a triple-layer of matte paint and a protective rubber coat for additional strength, silky touch and a comfortable grip. Sleek Design: What makes the BarChemistry cocktail set truly amazing is the exquisite matte finish and modern design that will make you appear like a pro. Simple and elegant, these shaker cups will elevate your bartending experience to the next level. Easy to Use and Practical: Our cocktail shaker set ensures a firm and easy grip thanks to the non-slip rubber coating. Also, the cups have a weighted bottom for enhanced feel and maneuverability, great for performing your twists, throws, shakes, or other tricks. Wonderful Present Idea: The BarChemistry Boston shaker bartender kit is an excellent present for your friends, family, or colleagues who appreciate a fine and well-done cocktail. Sleek and professional, this shaker set makes an amazing present for birthday, anniversary, Christmas, and other special occasions. Details: At BarChemistry, our only mission is to develop professional bartending equipment and accessories whose purpose is to enhance your bartender experience and help you surprise your clients with flawless cocktails. The rule is to rely on top-quality materials, innovative technologies, and passion for bartending that enable us to offer you a wide range of products that will never cease to surprise with their practicality, effortless maneuverability, and awesome design. Not completely satisfied with your order? Don’t worry, we are always at your service to address any issues or concerns.Indulge in a Delicious Cocktail with the BarChemistry Bartending Kit!This professional cocktail shaker set is definitely a must-have for people who love drinking or making cocktails! Made with premium stainless steel and a protective rubber coating, these Boston shaker cups are built to last for countless shakes and cocktails. The soft matte finish provides a strong and comfortable hold that allows you to shake, twist, and shake again the cocktail without spilling a drop. Our Boston cocktail shakers are tested by professionals so you can enjoy the ultimate bartending experience in the comfort of your own home.Some of the amazing features of this product:Professional Boston shaker kit;Set of 2 shakers with strainer;Premium stainless steel;Triple matte paint layer;Rubber coated design;Soft and comfortable grip;Durable and sturdy;Weighted bottom for enhanced maneuverability;Food-grade and non-toxic;Sleek and modern;An excellent present for bartenders, cocktail lovers, friends, family.Start mixing and enjoy your cocktail with the BarChemistry Boston cocktail shaker set!Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches
$ 97.99$ 84.49
Typically, you can find bartenders juggling shakers in their hands when making drinks. It is because shakers are the perfect tool for mixing and chilling beverages. By simply putting all the ingredients of a cocktail inside it and shaking the shaker tin vigorously, they can integrate all the flavors of each component and create the perfect blend.
Using shaker tins can also aid in aerating and diluting the alcohol, which has tremendous effects on the drink’s taste and texture. Additionally, it allows bartenders to showcase their skills while providing entertainment to customers.
Types of Shaker Tins
- Cobbler Shaker. The Cobbler shaker consists of three parts, a shaker tin, cap, and built-in strainer, all made of metal. Compared with other shakers, this one is smaller, allowing less dilution in the drinks. It is simple to use and requires no special mixing technique, making it an excellent option for people who are just starting their bartending journey.
The shaker tin features a sleek design and comes in various shapes. With its metal construction, it enables the drink to chill faster. However, it can be challenging to open the lid as the cold content may also cause the metal to contract.
- Boston Shaker. This two-piece shaker features a shaking metal tin and mixing glass tin. To use the shaker for shaking, you should put the two parts together to seal the liquid inside. The sealing is critical to prevent spills or other accidents when mixing drinks. You can also use both tins separately for muddling and stirring ingredients.
The Boston shaker tin offers larger shaking space than other shakers, making it the most commonly used shaker in busy bars and pubs.
- Parisian/French Shaker. This shaker is a combination of the first two. It has the Cobbler shaker’s shape, but it has two components: a shaker tin and cap, like the Boston shaker. Although built like the Cobbler shaker, the French shaker is easier to open. It also has a more stylish and elegant look.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Shaker Tin
- Level of Skill. Before choosing a shaker tin, it is essential to identify the bartender’s (or any person who will use it) skill level. Some shakers, like the Boston shaker, require advanced bartending skills while others don’t. For people who don’t know much about mixing drinks, Cobbler shakers offer ease of use.
- Functionality. Make sure to buy the one that matches your bartending needs to ensure maximum functionality. Compared with Cobbler shakers, the Boston and French shakers offer bigger sizes for mixing large volumes of cocktails. However, you need to buy a separate strainer to use them properly, while Cobbler shakers come with a built-in one.
- Price. In terms of cost, the French shaker is more expensive than the other two options. If you’re going to use it more frequently, it won’t hurt to spend a little more for a good-looking, quality shaker.
Advanced Mixology offers a wide selection of shaker tins to meet all your cocktail needs. Shop today!