HiCoup Kitchenware Waiters Corkscrew by HiCoup - Professional Ebony Wood All-in-one Corkscrew, Bottle Opener and Foil Cutter, the Favoured Wine Opener of Sommeliers, Waiters and Bartenders
Brand: HiCoup Kitchenware Color: Ebony Wood Features: MADE TO LAST – GUARANTEED! Our popular waiter’s corkscrew is manufactured from durable 420 stainless steel and ebony wood. We stand behind our high quality construction with a lifetime warranty: if you don’t love it, for any reason, we’ll replace it or provide a full refund. SMART, FUNCTIONAL DESIGN. The double-hinged corkscrew allows a smooth two-stage operation to quickly remove even the longest of corks (see the step-by-step photos). Folded, the corkscrew slips easily into your pocket. PREVENT CORK BREAKAGE! The worm of our corkscrew has a precision-cut groove along its entire length. This allows it to drill more easily through the cork, then grip it securely for clean removal every time. ALL-IN-ONE TOOL. Our waiter’s corkscrew features a built-in bottle opener and expert serrated foil cutter that cleanly slices through foil or plastic. It’s the only tool you’ll need. INCREDIBLE VALUE. Worth far more than the asking price, our stunning, precision-crafted corkscrew is the choice of sommeliers and wine lovers everywhere, for its beauty, durability, and ease of use. Makes a superb gift! Binding: Kitchen Details: Get AMAZON's #1 TOP RATED AND MOST REVIEWED waiter's corkscrew at an amazing low-price! With over 3,900 "verified purchased" five star reviews, our customers have overwhelmingly declared that our premium quality, sommelier-inspired wine opener is the best. "I'm a waiter/bartender and use these kind of openers many times a night. Most brands do not hold up to the frequent use very well and most models just don't get the design quite right. HiCoup makes a real solid piece of hardware that I believe will outlast all the others I have tried before, and they are one of the few that really gets the design right. It's so easy to destroy a cork when you're opening with a cheap one from a corner store. All the angles are right on this model to prevent cork damage and keep fingers safe."- Tyson Underwood But what's even better than having a great quality product is backing it up with superior customer service. "I love this corkscrew. Super solid and works like a charm. I'm a bartender- and I work with MANY wines from around the globe- and this corkscrew is one of the best I've used. What makes me love this corkscrew even more is the fact that the seller (HiCoup Kitchenware) shipped super fast and had incredible customer service, communication and follow up. They seemed to care so much about my buying experience and satisfaction with their product that I felt like I was buying a house. Wow, HiCoup. You get FIVE STARS for that... Thank you." - L. Hainsworth With a top quality product, backed by stellar customer service and a 100% lifetime customer satisfaction guarantee, you've got nothing to lose! It's a no-brainer to give this product a good try. THESE WAITER'S CORKSCREW SELL-OUT FAST! So don't hesitate ... scroll to the top of this page and click "Add to Cart" now! Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.8 x 0.7 inches
$ 24.99$ 21.49
Corkscrews and wine openers are essential tools for any food or beverage establishment that serves wine. Their main and only purpose is to open wine bottles by removing the cork. To use a corkscrew, you need to screw the worm, a pointed metallic helix, into the cork center and gently pull by the handle or boot lever to extract the cork from the bottle.
Types of Corkscrews
- Waiter’s Corkscrew. The waiter’s corkscrew, also known as the wine key or sommelier knife, is considered the oldest wine opener. It features a worm for piercing the cork and a two-step leverage hinge for removing it. It also comes with a built-in knife in its handle for cutting the foil wrapping under the lip of most wine bottles. With its compact size, multiple functionalities, and ease of use, the waiter’s corkscrew is the perfect option for servers who work directly at tables opening wine bottles and pouring wine.
- Winged Corkscrew. The winged corkscrew, also named butterfly, owl, or angel corkscrew, has two levers (one on each side of the worm) that control its whole operation. Twisting the worm into the cork will raise these levers, and pushing them down will allow you to extract the cork from the bottle in one smooth motion.
- Winged corkscrews are easy to use and work on all cork sizes, making them a popular choice for removing synthetic corks. However, they are not ideal for opening old-aged wines with natural corks that have become brittle over time as they may dislodge some cork crumbs and leave them floating around in your wine.
- Wine Cork Extractor. As the name implies, the wine cork extractor or twin-prong cork puller features prongs that slide down between the cork and the wine bottle. To remove a stopper, insert the prongs into the cork by applying light force to the handle. Once fully inserted, twist the cork extractor and pull upward to remove the stopper entirely. Using the cork extractor allows you to extract a wine stopper without damaging it, making it the perfect tool for opening vintage wines with natural corks. It also enables winemakers and wine enthusiasts to sample their wine before re-inserting the cork.
- Lever Corkscrew. The lever or rabbit corkscrew operates with a pair of handles that firmly grip the bottle’s neck while in use, providing the user with total control. A lever allows you to twist the worm into the cork and gently pull it from the bottle by simply pressing or lifting it, respectively.
- Mounted Corkscrew. Mounted corkscrews are wine openers clamped or attached to counters or walls to ensure maximum stability and sturdiness when removing wine corks. They provide additional torque for faster and more efficient cork removal, making them an excellent option for busy establishments.
- Pull Corkscrews. Pull corkscrews use a continuous twist motion to drive the worm into the cork and remove it from the wine bottle.
Advanced Mixology carries a great selection of corkscrews to suit all your wine opening needs. Shop now!