Softolle Softolle Kitchen Towels, Pack of 12 Bar Mop Towels -16x19 Inches -100% Cotton White Towels - Super Absorbent Bar Towels, Multi-Purpose for Home, Kitchen and Bar Cleaning (Brown)
Brand: SoftolleColor: BrownFeatures: 100% COTTON: Composed of super absorbent and soft quality cotton double stitched to maintain strength and provide a low dry time. DESIGNED TO LAST: This home and kitchen barmop towels is expected to be used, washed and re-used without degradation over thousands of machine washing. That's why these towel bars are also convenient for house cleaning as they are best rags for cleaning as well PERFECT WEIGHT AND SIZE – Softolle barmop bulk towels weight is 32OZ which helps to provide a comfortable cleaning experience. The towel finished size is “16x19”. Also suits for bar towels for kitchen MULTI PURPOSE – The set contains 12 individual bar mops for multiple purposes which can be used for Kitchen Cleaning, Utensil Cleaning, Glass Cleaning, Bar Cleaning, Table Top Cleaning, car wipes interior cleaning , bar rags, floor cleaning, Car Cleaning, Gym Cleaning, Office Cleaning and household cleaning projects. SUPER ABSORBANT – The towels are made of a highly absorbent strand of cotton and have the capacity to holding many liters of liquid. Perfect for car cleaning wipes Details: Softolle bar mop towels offer blend of strength and durability. These kitchen towels are used as cleaning rags for drying dishes. The endurance, softness and long lasting ability of these white towels enable it to be used as commercial use as well such as shop rags, car cleaning wipes, floor cleaning and also as bar towels. You can use them all over your home as kitchen rags for cleaning kitchen or bathroom towels for cleaning bathrooms. It is also widely used as bar towels for cleaning and as a mop as well for floor cleaning. You can keep bulk towels pack for house cleaning and floor cleaning. They are washable and reusable and are long lasting offering extra absorbency and softness after each wash. Bar mops are a favorite choice for restaurants and home kitchen, these white towels proved best for cleaning rags and also for car wipes interior cleaning. Any spill or mess can be cleaned through these rags for cleaning.EAN: 0733102998844Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 6.1 x 2.7 inches
$ 46.99$ 40.49
The success of any bar depends on the skills of the bartenders behind the counter. Ensure that they create consistently quality cocktail drinks by providing them with the right liquors, ingredients, mixers, and most importantly, tools. With proper tools, you can guarantee that your bartenders mix and serve only the best-tasting cocktails with proficiency and efficiency.
Essential Bartender Tools Every Bar Should Have
There are various bartender tools that every bar should have, each designed to perform a specific function. It is helpful to know these essential items before deciding which ones to buy. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the right equipment for your bar.
- Cocktail Shakers. A well-equipped bar should have one or more cocktail shakers for mixing beverages. Bartenders put the cocktail ingredients—usually liquors, fruit juices, syrups, and ice—into one of these sealed stainless steel glasses and shake them vigorously to create a perfectly shaken cocktail.
Cocktail shakers allow easy pouring of mixed drinks into the customer glass. They also enable bartenders to explore new recipes and expand their cocktail repertoire. Most shakers come with built-in strainers to separate the ice and other non-liquid ingredients.
- Muddlers. Bartenders use muddlers in making different cocktails such as mojito, mint Julep, whiskey smash, and others. This tool helps in crushing or smashing herbs, spices, or fruits to release their aromatics and flavors, which aid in infusing the drink effectively.
Muddlers come in plastic, metallic, or wooden finishes. Most mixologists prefer wood muddlers as they bring out the authentic taste of the cocktails. You may also opt for ergonomically designed muddlers with a long handle as they allow easy holding. They keep the bartenders’ hands from hitting the side of the glass or shaker, ensuring safe use.
- Jiggers. A jigger is a bar essential that helps bartenders concoct mixed drinks consistently and prevent over pouring cocktails. It acts as a measuring cup to ensure that they are using the correct amount of ingredients on each cocktail.
Jiggers are available in different sizes ranging from 0.25 up to 2.5 ounces. Although a standard jigger has a capacity of 1.5 ounces, it is handy to have various sizes available in your bar.
- Bar Spoons. Bartenders do a lot of stirring, making bar spoons a vital part of their work paraphernalia. A bar spoon features a long twisted handle that allows its user to stir in a smooth circular motion. It can gently mix the ingredients to dilution without breaking down the ice. It is also useful when making layered drinks.
- Strainers. If you want to create ice-free cold drinks, you will need a cocktail strainer. You can use this tool by placing it over the mouth of your cocktail shaker and letting the liquid pass through its small holes, leaving the ice in the shaker.
Fine mesh strainers are perfect for removing smaller particles from other non-liquid ingredients.
Advanced Mixology carries a great selection of bartender tools to provide you with high-quality bar essentials. Shop today!