Patelai 2 Pieces Stainless Steel Lemon Grater Zester Potato Peelers Stainless Steel Y Peeler Orange Citrus Peeler Tool with Channel Knife and Hanging Loop for Home Kitchen Fruits
Brand: PatelaiFeatures: What you receive: package comes with 1 piece stainless steel lemon zester grater and 1 piece potato peeler, complete tools kit to meet your various use and replacements in kitchen, the blade has front and back sides, please make sure to use the correct side when using Quality material: the kitchen zester grater and peeler feature a pointed blade and easy-grip handle, made of quality stainless steel, corrosion-resistant and rust-proof, safe, not easy to break or deform, can ensure long-term use Easy to clean and store: the peeler tool set is easy to clean, just wash it under running water or put it in the dishwasher to quickly dry and clean it; With hanging loop in handle, you can hang it dry and save space of your kitchen Kitchen vegetable peeler: these kitchen food peelers work well on soft and hard fruits and veggies without much effort, like beets, parsley roots, cucumbers, sweet potato, zucchini, pumpkin, and lemon, lime, orange or other citrus Multiple usages: the orange citrus peeler tool with 5 planed holes on the head can remove the zest from the pith of lemons and other citrus fruits easily, built-in channel knife makes some lemon swirl, beautiful garnishing twists Details: Features: Easy to clean and store: The peeler tool set is easy to clean, just wash it under running water or put it in the dishwasher to quickly dry and clean it. With hanging loop in handle, you can hang it dry and save space of your kitchen. Kitchen vegetable peeler: These kitchen food peelers work well on soft and hard fruits and veggies without much effort, like beets, parsley roots, cucumbers, sweet potato, zucchini, pumpkin, and lemon, lime, orange or other citrus. Multiple usages: The orange citrus peeler tool with 5 planed holes on the head can remove the zest from the pith of lemons and other citrus fruits easily, built-in channel knife makes some lemon swirl, beautiful garnishing twists. Specifications: Material: stainless steel Size: as pictures shown Quantity: 2 pieces Color: silver Package includes: 1 x Stainless steel lemon grater zester 1 x Potato peeler Note: Manual measurement, please allow little size errors. Pointed items may include, please keep away from children.Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.1 x 0.9 inches
$ 23.99$ 20.49
The success of any bar depends on the skills of the bartenders behind the counter. Ensure that they create consistently quality cocktail drinks by providing them with the right liquors, ingredients, mixers, and most importantly, tools. With proper tools, you can guarantee that your bartenders mix and serve only the best-tasting cocktails with proficiency and efficiency.
Essential Bartender Tools Every Bar Should Have
There are various bartender tools that every bar should have, each designed to perform a specific function. It is helpful to know these essential items before deciding which ones to buy. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the right equipment for your bar.
- Cocktail Shakers. A well-equipped bar should have one or more cocktail shakers for mixing beverages. Bartenders put the cocktail ingredients—usually liquors, fruit juices, syrups, and ice—into one of these sealed stainless steel glasses and shake them vigorously to create a perfectly shaken cocktail.
Cocktail shakers allow easy pouring of mixed drinks into the customer glass. They also enable bartenders to explore new recipes and expand their cocktail repertoire. Most shakers come with built-in strainers to separate the ice and other non-liquid ingredients.
- Muddlers. Bartenders use muddlers in making different cocktails such as mojito, mint Julep, whiskey smash, and others. This tool helps in crushing or smashing herbs, spices, or fruits to release their aromatics and flavors, which aid in infusing the drink effectively.
Muddlers come in plastic, metallic, or wooden finishes. Most mixologists prefer wood muddlers as they bring out the authentic taste of the cocktails. You may also opt for ergonomically designed muddlers with a long handle as they allow easy holding. They keep the bartenders’ hands from hitting the side of the glass or shaker, ensuring safe use.
- Jiggers. A jigger is a bar essential that helps bartenders concoct mixed drinks consistently and prevent over pouring cocktails. It acts as a measuring cup to ensure that they are using the correct amount of ingredients on each cocktail.
Jiggers are available in different sizes ranging from 0.25 up to 2.5 ounces. Although a standard jigger has a capacity of 1.5 ounces, it is handy to have various sizes available in your bar.
- Bar Spoons. Bartenders do a lot of stirring, making bar spoons a vital part of their work paraphernalia. A bar spoon features a long twisted handle that allows its user to stir in a smooth circular motion. It can gently mix the ingredients to dilution without breaking down the ice. It is also useful when making layered drinks.
- Strainers. If you want to create ice-free cold drinks, you will need a cocktail strainer. You can use this tool by placing it over the mouth of your cocktail shaker and letting the liquid pass through its small holes, leaving the ice in the shaker.
Fine mesh strainers are perfect for removing smaller particles from other non-liquid ingredients.
Advanced Mixology carries a great selection of bartender tools to provide you with high-quality bar essentials. Shop today!