White Fig-Infused Cosmopolitan
The White Fig-Infused Cosmopolitan is beautiful and delightful. It tastes like a standard cosmopolitan but uses white fig-infused vodka and cranberry juice. Since figs are naturally sweet, this vodka cocktail is more appealing than others that need sugar to balance flavors.
Additional Time: 3 days to 1 week
1L of Vodka
- 2 lbs. of Fresh figs, quartered
- 2 Vanilla beans
- 2 oz. Fig-infused Vodka
1 oz. White Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
For Fig-Infused Vodka:
For White Fig-Infused Cosmopolitan:
To Make the Fig-Infused Vodka:
Place the quartered figs in a big jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the whole vanilla beans, and top with vodka.
- Place in a dark place, such as a cabinet or refrigerator. Then leave to infuse for at least 3 days and up to a week.
- Strain the infused vodka into a 1-liter bottle, seal it, and store it in the fridge.
To Make the White Fig-Infused Cosmopolitan:
Combine all of the ingredients.
- Shake vigorously and serve straight up.
- Garnish with a twist of lime.