Vegan Peppermint Drinking Chocolate
Never miss your chance to try a new drink! This Christmas chocolate vegan beverage is perfect for cold winter nights. It's so simple to make you'll never want to buy store-bought again!
Pour the almond milk into a saucepan.
- Cut up the chocolate into pieces and add them to the heated milk.
- Combine the cocoa powder while mixing until the liquid is thick. You can add more chocolate if you wish to make it thicker.
- Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract and some sugar, per your preference.
- Pour the drink into a cup and add some marshmallows.
- Add the whipped cream and the peppermint flakes.