Sparkling Fig And Honey
Combine the honey, water, and figs in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat and whisk until the honey is melted and the figs begin to soften.
- Add the thyme to the mixture and let it simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture sit for a few minutes.
- Remove the thyme sprigs from the honey mixture and use a food processor or immersion blender to blend the honey and figs into a smooth syrup.
- Combine the champagne, apple cider, and orange liquor in a small pitcher. Add two tablespoons of the fig syrup and stir.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with extra thyme and fig slices.
You can double or triple the ingredients to create a bigger serving for more people to enjoy.