Sexy Fig and Lemon Fizz Recipe
For Simple Syrup:
½ cup Honey
- ½ cup Water
- 1 to 2 sprigs of Fresh rosemary
For Fresh Fig Puree:
- 1 cup Fresh figs
- 2 tbsp. Water
- 4 tbsp of Fresh fig purée
2 oz. Vodka
- 1 Lemon, freshly juiced
- 2 oz. Rosemary honey simple syrup
To Make the Simple Syrup:
Bring a mixture of honey, water, and rosemary to a boil.
- Remove the pot from the heat and allow it to cool completely. This syrup will last in the fridge for a month, so feel free to prepare a lot.
To Make the Cocktail:
To make the purée, blend the fresh figs and water till smooth.
- Shake together the fig purée, lemon juice, vodka, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill two glasses halfway with ice and strain the mixture over the ice cubes.
- Garnish with lemon peel, rosemary sprigs, and fresh fig.
- Top with soda water.