Hong Kong-Style Milk Tea
This is a popular drink in Hong Kong. The mocktail version of this refreshing beverage will give you the authentic taste of the Hong Kong Milk Tea, so follow this recipe and give yourself a treat!
- Combine the water and tea leaves in a saucepan and bring to a low boil for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and combine the sweetened condensed milk while stirring.
- Bring back to the heat and boil again for 3 minutes.
- Strain the tea and condensed milk mixture.
- Serve hot or chilled, depending on your preference.
You can turn this drink into bubble tea by including tapioca pearls.