There's nothing like a nice cold cider on a crisp autumn day. But why not spice things up with a little fireball? This fireball cider cocktail is the perfect way to enjoy all the fall flavors. The apples and cinnamon are a match made in heaven, and the fireball whiskey adds just the right amount of warmth.
So whether you're enjoying this cocktail on ice or with hot cider, it's sure to keep you cozy around the campfire. So go ahead and make this your new go-to drink for all your fall festivities. Cheers!
- On another plate with cinnamon and sugar, dip the rims of the same cocktail glass earlier and spin the glass to cover the rims completely with sugar and cinnamon.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour the fireball whiskey.
- Add the fresh apple cider to the mixture.
- Top with a splash of ginger ale. Stir well.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!