The holiday season is just around the corner, which means it's time to start planning your menu. Why not try this delicious Eggnog mocktail recipe? It's sweet, tasty, and festive!
- Whisk the eggs, egg yolk, sugar, and salt until combined. Continue whisking while adding the milk slowly.
- Place the mixture into a pan and stir until it reaches a thick texture. This will take about 50-60 minutes. Once thickened, strain into a fine sieve.
- Add the vanilla extract and nutmeg until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a glass pitcher,decanter, or container and cover to refrigerate for 3-4 days.
- After 3-4 days, pour the heavy cream into a bowl and whip until it forms soft peaks.
- Top the whipped cream into the cold custard mixture. Garnish and serve.
Be careful when consuming this drink because it includes uncooked eggs, potentially harmful for some people.