Brandy Eggnog is a great choice whether you're looking for a festive holiday drink or a simply delicious beverage! It's a delicious and festive holiday beverage and a great way to enjoy brandy, which is a smooth and sophisticated spirit. Additionally, eggnog is traditionally made with milk and cream, so it's a rich and creamy drink that is perfect for cold winter evenings.
Whisk together the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until thick and pale.
- Fill a separate large bowl with ice water.
- Warm three cups of milk in a saucepan over low heat and whisk another cup into the egg yolk mixture.
- Add the egg yolk mixture into the saucepan and stir until thick.
- Once combined, remove the mixture from the heat and quickly incorporate the cream.
- Place the saucepan with the mixture into the ice bath and stir until chilled.
- Add the remaining milk, brandy, and rum.
- Pour into glasses and top with egg whites before topping with nutmeg.