This is a delicious recipe for an apple-soda mocktail that will make you feel like you are drinking something boozy. It has the flavor of apple cider but is entirely non-alcoholic!
- Wash and cut the apples and remove the seeds.
- Combine the apples with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 20 minutes before removing and letting it cool. Make sure the apples are soft.
- Blend the apples and strain to the bowl about two times to remove the pulps.
- Pour into a glass and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with apple slices and serve.
To make the process easier, you may use store-bought apple juice.