Apple Kiwi Green Smoothie
Start your day with a tropical twist and get your fix of vitamins and minerals. This smoothie is made up of kiwi, apple, spinach, banana, and dairy-free yogurt - all vegan-friendly ingredients!
Freeze some cut bananas overnight.
- Cut the green apples and the kiwis into blendable pieces the next day.
Put all the fruits and spinach into a blender.
- Add dairy-free yogurt and vegan milk. It is better to get these ingredients with added sugar.
- Add the ice cubes to the blender.
- Blend the food items until you are left with a semi-liquid smoothie.
- Pour the mixture into a glass.
- Add chia seeds to make the smoothie more nutritious.