Mojitos are a refreshing drink that steals the spotlight at every Christmas party, but some don't want to consume alcohol. If you're one of those folks and want to enjoy this cocktail, try the non-alcoholic version below!
- Add some water and sugar to a bowl. Microwave it for 5 minutes and add the mint. Let it rest for another 5 minutes and strain. Set aside.
- Combine the lime sherbet, lime juice, and a cup of water in a pitcher.
- Add the mint-infused syrup to the pitcher.
- Add the club soda and stir.
- Put some ice in the glass and pour the mixture. Garnish and serve.
You may also include fresh limes in the mint-infused syrup if desired.