Brand: Sertodo Copper
Color: Stainless Steel Handle
- CLASSY- Uniting modern style with ancient craft, we created our 18 ounce copper Moscow Mule mug in the social spirit of enjoying your time and company, the ritual of mixing your cocktails and serving your guests. Our superior quality offers you long lasting beauty with a durable shine beaten into our heavy gauge hammered copper.
- 100% PURE COPPER - Copper has many beneficial properties for our health and shared environments. Check out the Oligodynamic Effect if you would like to learn more.
- QUALITY THAT IS UNMATCHED - Sertodo's products are created with heavy gauge, pure copper. Hand hammered from 100% recycled sources for a healthier environment. Our quality products speak for themselves with unsurpassed conductivity and heat control.
- THE PERFECT HEIRLOOM - made to be used, made to last, made look good. Our peacock patina is a natural no polish finish that only looks better with time. It will continue to develop its own unique characteristics of tone and shade with use. The patina brings out the inherent beautiful colors of well used and well loved copper. The hammered finish we use "work hardens" the material to make for a more durable finish in a heavy gauge solid copper glass, designed to be pasted down for generations.
- DIMENSIONS- This set of 4 mugs have a capacity of 18 ounces and have a stainless steel handles
model number: CMM-18-4
Part Number: CMM-18-4
Details: Uniting modern style with ancient craft, we created our 18 ounce copper Moscow Mule mug in the social spirit of enjoying your time and company, the ritual of mixing your cocktails and serving your guests. Our superior quality offers you long lasting beauty with a durable shine beaten into our heavy gauge hammered copper. Copper goods crafted by and for Artists, Artisans, Amateurs, Professionals and Lovers since 1997. Made to be used, made to last and made to look good for generations. Hello my name is Jonathan Beall and I am the founder of Sertodo Copper. Since 1997, we have been bringing you the highest quality copper goods made by the master artisans in our shops located in Austin, Texas and Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan. Our products are made to be used. They are designed to become heirlooms for generations to use and appreciate: warm patinas, polished shine, entertaining, socializing, cooking, and enjoying home, family and health. The first pieces sold from the back of my truck in 1997 are still in use today. We know… because those same people are still customers today!
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.3 x 5.7 inches