- INCLUDES COMPLETE "D" SYSTEM KEG TAPPING KIT: This Kegco K199 kegerator has all of the necessary equipment you'll need to dispense cold draft beer straight from the keg, including a 15" chrome plated draft beer tower, sankey keg coupler, 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, and double gauge regulator. The Sankey keg coupler is designed to fit most of your favorite domestic ("D" system) beer kegs. The CO2 cylinder ships empty and does not come filled, so you will need to get it filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: Within the 33" H x 20" W x 25-1/2" D cabinet, the spacious interior will hold one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim keg and up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber home brew kegs (will not fit bevel or rubber kegs that are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom). Two removable wire shelves give you the option to easily convert this beer fridge into an all-refrigerator or beverage center for extra refrigerated storage.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: This beer cooler houses your kegs in an all-black cabinet with an elegantly designed field reversible black door. It comes with 2-1/2" casters that allow you to easily move it to any room in your home, from the kitchen to the home bar to your man cave. To help minimize mess, the textured serving counter-top features a removable drip tray that collects spills and an attractive metal guard rail that helps prevent beer mugs and glasses from sliding off.
- POWERFUL AND ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY: These keg coolers have been designed for in home use, and their quiet performance and energy-efficient design makes them even better for storing kegs in your home than some other beer coolers. Though ultra-quiet and 25% more energy efficient, these kegerators deliver powerful cooling that allows you to dispense your beer at the ideal temperature. Temperature can be adjusted between 34-45 degrees Fahrenheit using a manual dial.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: This durable UL-listed keg dispenser has been designed to ensure long-lasting performance, so you'll be using it to dispense refreshing cold draft beer for a long time to come. It features a steel interior floor mat that helps evenly distribute the weight of your kegs and allows them to glide smoothly in and out of the cabinet when loading and unloading.
Release Date: 10-04-2018
Details: Kegco K199B-1 Kegerators are 1-Tap Beer Keg Coolers that are set up to tap most D System Domestic American Beer Kegs. It comes complete with a D System Direct Draw Kit, which features a metal lever-handle keg coupler that is compatible with most beers kegged in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The Direct Draw System also includes a 5 lb. CO2 cylinder, a premium single gauge regulator, a chrome plated metal draft beer tower, and all of the hoses and fittings necessary to dispense a cold draft beer. The lightweight 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank is shipped empty and does not come filled. When full, the 5 lb. tank is good for approximately five-six full size kegs. The Single Gauge Regulator measures Pounds Per Square Inch (PSI), features a Safety Blow Off at 55-65 PSI, and comes with a flow control inlet nipple filter as well as a permanent Quad-Ring Inlet Seal. The K199B-1 Keg Beer Refrigerator also comes with two removable wire shelves that allow it to be converted into an All-Refrigerator or Beverage Center, making it a very versatile keg beer cooler. 2-1/2" Casters are provided for mobility, allowing you to easily move your beer fridge from the kitchen to the patio. The elegantly designed all-black cabinet has a field-reversible door, textured serving top, and metal safety rail that prevent your beer mugs from sliding off. Inside, it has a stainless steel floor plate that distributes the weight of the keg evenly and allows it to slide in and out without harming the plastic interior liner. These Kegerators can hold a Full Size, Quarter Slim, or Straight Pony Keg, or up to two Sixth Slims, Rubber Homebrew Kegs, or Strap Handle Kegs. Please Note: They will not fit Bevel or Rubber Kegs, which are commonly used by Coors and Miller Brewing Companies. Those kegs are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom.
Package Dimensions: 38.0 x 27.5 x 27.5 inches