- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL: Gruvi Bubbly Rose uses a unique process that allows us to prevent any alcohol in our products. Rest assured that our product contains 0.00% alcohol. No need to worry about residual alcohol being left in your wine.
- SINGLE SERVING SIZE: Our bottles are 10 Fl Oz which serve perfectly two champagne flutes. You don’t need to worry about opening a 750ml bottle and having it go flat by the next day.
- HEATHY & DELICIOUS: Each bottle only contains 50 calories, it is a dry wine, not overly sweet. We use real wine grapes and our wine is gluten and sulfate free.
- AWARD WINNING: Featured in Wine Enthusiast and selected as the best non alcoholic wine for the James Beard Zero Proof Dinner in New York 2020.
- WE CARE: Gruvi is a small family run business that specializes in alcohol free beverages. That’s all we do and we care about providing great options for those who don’t want to drink alcohol. You can always talk to us directly at sue (at) getgruvi (dot) com
- 8 BOTTLES = 3 BOTTLES OF WINE: A single 8-pack of Grüvi wine is the same number of ounces as 3 full bottles of wine (750ml).
Details: Here at Grüvi, we strive to create an inclusive community focused on making better choices within our daily lives. We truly believe in a world where we don’t always feel inclined to drink in a social setting, and a world where everyone can feel comfortable, regardless of what’s in their cup. Our mission is simple- help others be healthy and stay social, one drink at a time. We sought to create a line of craft, non-alcoholic beers and wine because you deserve it. Your health is your wealth, and the beverage you consume shouldn’t compromise that. Our Rose: Sip on the stars with our bubbly, non-alcoholic rose. We start with hand picked and blended wine grapes. Our wine is semi-dry, with floral and tart endnotes. Each serving is 0.0% alcohol, 10 ounces and boasts only 50 calories. Did we mention it’s completely free of gluten and sulfates? Cheers to that! Enjoy out of the bottle, or create your own mocktail! We enjoy the prosecco in a mimosa, or we add a few dashes of elderflower bitters and some lemon juice for a tart herbal tonic. Let us know what your favorite recipe creation is, we love hearing how versatile Grüvi can be! Best Enjoyed With: celebration toasts, baby showers, early-morning brunch Recommended Pairings: charcuterie boards, creamy pasta, crispy french fries Ingredients: carbonated spring water, white wine grapes, natural flavors, citric acid
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.5 x 5.9 inches