- NON-ALCOHOLIC - Pinot Grigio from New Zealand leading the premium choice for NA wine drinkers.
- ON THE NOSE - Expect delicate floral notes with white flowers, lychee, and red apple.
- ON THE PALATE - Apple and pear with just a touch of muscat grape
- TASTES LIKE WINE - Enjoy any time you’d prefer a glass of wine without the after-effects.
- PAIRS NICELY - With an array of seafood, light hors d’oeuvres, fresh seasonal salads and cheeses.
Part Number: 0637411000994
Details: This alcohol-removed Pinot Grigio features delicate floral notes with white flowers, lychee, and red apple on the nose. The palate offers traditional Pinot Grigio characters of apple and pear with just a touch of muscat grape. Light, delicious, and balanced between acidity and sweetness. Perfect for enjoying at home, out with friends and family, or any time you’d prefer a glass of wine without the after-effects. Giesen Wines are a proudly family-owned winery from New Zealand, Est 1981 & Celebrating its 40th anniversary. Award-Winning history of wines and a long list of accolades from around the world.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches