- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: By brewing a blend of three gingers from Nigeria, Cochin and the Ivory Coast, we have created an award-winning ginger beer that has been highly acclaimed by gastronomes and critics alike
- FLAVOR: Not too sweet on the palate and with a deep long-lasting ginger character. As the liquid passes through the palate the ginger will fill the whole mouth, leaving a warmth at the back of the throat
- NATURALLY SOURCED: Made with three types of ginger, Fever-Tree Ginger Beer has the aroma of freshly grated ginger. Our Ginger-Beer has no artificial sweeteners, flavorings or preservatives
- LOW CALORIE: Using fruit sugars, we have developed this delicious reduced calorie Ginger Beer, it has the long tasting ginger character of our Premium Ginger Beer but with 48% fewer calories
- PREMIUM MIXER: Perfectly balanced to be mixed with the finest spirits or equally delicious as a sophisticated soft drink on its own. Smooth, silky texture created by the small, perfectly formed bubbles and ingredients
Details: A distinct, fresh ginger taste predominates. It is refreshing and clean-tasting without being overly sweet. As the liquid passes through the palate, the ginger will fill the whole mouth, leaving a warmth at the back of the throat. To achieve the fiery, full-bodied taste of our Ginger Beer, we selected three types of ginger for their complementary, yet distinctive, flavor profiles. From Cochin in India, we source a variety that lends a rich and earthy, almost chocolatey, flavor. From the Ivory Coast, we get a fresh green ginger that has an incredible lemongrass freshness. Finally, our Nigerian ginger brings a deep, intense flavor to the blend. As well as pressing the plant to extract the oils, we macerate the roots and steep them to release the stronger, more typical ginger flavors. In our Refreshingly Light version, we use naturally sourced fruit sugar to sweeten the drink.
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 12.0 x 11.5 inches