BENETI Superlative Edge Wine Glasses Square [Set of 4] White & Red Wine Goblets, Premium Clear Glass Bordeaux Wine Glasses Large Bowl Stemware Wine Blown Glasses Nice Packaging [17 Ounce].
Brand: BENETIColor: ClearFeatures: BEAUTIFUL ARTISAN EDGE DESIGN – Elevate your evenings with four premium wine glasses crafted from beautiful artisan Square designs. Each elegant piece contains a sturdy foot, elongated stem, and sharp bowl, making each an ideal choice for any wine variety. DISHWASHER SAFE – Say goodbye to endless scrubbing to remove red stains and residue marks. Simply place any of the glasses in a dishwasher to remove all stains for a like-new appearance. UNIVERSAL SHAPE – Enjoy any type of wine with a set of glasses specially designed for universal use. The elegant shape of the bowl ensures wine aficionados can enjoy red, white, champagne and rose varieties while inhaling the aroma of each wine. EUROPEAN CRAFTSMANSHIP – Reach for nothing but the best with glassware crafted from fine European traditions. Every piece is fashioned from high-quality glass to ensure durability and longevity. LEAD-FREE – Safely consume wine with friends and family in lead-free wine goblets that contain zero lead materials. The consumer-conscious glasses contain no harmful chemicals, materials, or compounds. Details: Square Wine GlassesPackage Dimensions: 14.3 x 10.9 x 3.9 inches
$ 108.99$ 98.49
FineDine Stainless Steel Unbreakable Wine Glasses - 18 Ounce Set of 4 Wine glasses. Premium Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel Red & White Stemless Wine Glasses set, (Army Green)
Brand: FineDineColor: Army GreenFeatures: Set of 4 stainless steel stemless wine tumbler ideal for drinking chilled red and white wines! No need to worry about wineglass shattering; these stainless steel cups are made of fine-grade 18/8-gauge break-proof stainless steel. The stainless steel wineglasses' stemless stout bulb shape feels natural and comfortable when cradled in the hand, while also allowing wines to breathe, enhancing flavors and releasing their decadent aromas. Unlike glass cups, these stemless glasses retain your beverages' room temperature for a crisp, refreshing drink with each sip. Not only are these drinking tumblers ideal for the home, they are also great for camping, picnics, and other outdoor events. This set of stainless steel tumblers would make an excellent present for wine connoisseurs. Their smooth exterior is great for engraving for a special, personal touch. This drinkware set washes simply by hand or in the dishwasher. Whiskey cup dimensions 3.75” tall with a 18 ounce capacity. Details: This drinkware set washes simply by hand or in the dishwasher. Whiskey cup dimensions 3.75” tall with a 18 ounce capacity.EAN: 0810158038417Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 7.3 x 5.0 inches
Host Host Cooling Cup Set of 2 Plastic Double Wall Insulated Freezable Drink Chilling Tumbler with Freezing Gel, Wine Glasses for Red and White Wine, 8.5 oz, Blue
Brand: HostColor: BlueFeatures: PERFECT FOR ALL WINES Achieving the ideal serving temperature for every wine is possible with this set of stemless wine glasses. Each wine tumbler maintains wine’s temperature better than a normal wine glass INSULATED WALLS filled with proprietary cooling gel work as a wine chiller when frozen. Pop a tumbler in the freezer for white wines or cool in the fridge to keep red wines at cellar temp BPA-FREE PLASTIC construction is sturdy and perfectly suited for outdoor use, An insulated silicone band makes for comfortable handling and ensures that this stemless wine glass set will be your favorite new wine accessories SERVE YOUR WINE AT THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE Generally, white wines should be served cold at 43 to 53 degrees Fahrenheit, and red should be served at just cooler than room temp, around 58 to 60 degrees INNOVATIVE WINE GIFTS FOR WOMEN These wine FREEZE glasses are perfect for any occasion or group event and make a great gift for wine lovers or mom on Mother’s Day Binding: KitchenRelease Date: 13-07-2021model number: 5167Part Number: 5167Details: WINE FREEZE Cooling Cups are perfect for all wines. Each stemless wine tumbler features our proprietary cooling gel which allows the cups to be frozen or chilled to the ideal temperature for serving and enjoying any wine varietal. For red wine, refrigerate the Wine FREEZE for at least two hours to keep your drink between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit. For white wine, freeze the Wine FREEZE for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit. The Wine FREEZE is precisely engineered to keep your beverage perfectly cold for hours. Each stemless tumbler is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling, and can easily accommodate 8.5 ounces. Hand wash only. For the best results, place the Wine FREEZE upside down in the freezer to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze. Originally developed for wine, the HOST FREEZE line has grown to include popular whiskey tumblers, beer drinkware, cocktail glasses and other cooling accessories in dozens of colors. HOST’s beverage accessories solve everyday problems with creative engineering. From versatile wine accessories to chilling drinkware, these easy-to-use gadgets make life refreshing for everyone.EAN: 0842094151677Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 5.2 x 3.4 inches
$ 79.99$ 71.49
BrüMate BrüMate Uncork'd XL 14oz Wine Glass Tumbler With Splash-proof Lid - Made With Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel (Charcoal)
Brand: BrüMateColor: CharcoalFeatures: THE LARGEST TRIPLE-INSULATED Uncork'd XL: holding over half a bottle of wine, the BrüMate Uncork'd XL lets you relish your wine, cold/hot drinks just the way you like them by keeping them at the same temperature from the time you pour them in till to the last drop STAYS COOL AND DRY TO THE TOUCH: the exterior of the Uncork'd XL will always stay cool and condensation-free, so you’ll be able to hold it comfortably and enjoy your drinks in style CRAFTED FROM DURABLE, FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: no worries about shattering the Uncork’ed XL as it’s made of premium gauge 18/8 stainless steel with superior quality powder coat that’s rust resistant; go on, make fragile glasses history! REMOVABLE SPLASH-PROOF LID: the Uncork'd XL comes with a toxin-free clear plastic lid with a thoughtful slide tab that makes it convenient for you to insert a small stirrer or straw FLAUNT YOUR STYLE: the Uncork'd XL comes in a dazzling range of finishes that will match every occasion; can’t decide whether to get that gorgeous glitter or timeless matt look? Get BOTH! Binding: KitchenDetails: Our Stainless Steel Uncork'd XL Wine Glasses are the largest triple-insulated, stainless steel wine glass in the world. They were designed to hold 14oz of your favorite wine and keep it the same temperature from the time you uncork your bottle and pour until the last drop. Holds over 1/2 a bottle of wine. Limited Lifetime Warranty. * Please make note that this is a painted finish. Do not put in abrasive cup-holders or other abrasive areas to prevent damage to the painted surface.Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 4.3 x 4.2 inches
$ 69.99$ 63.49
Wine glasses are elegant and usually used for serving wine during special events and meals. Not only do they elevate the mood of the whole occasion, but they also enhance the aroma and flavors of your drink, giving you a better and more enjoyable drinking experience. There are various types of wine, and they require a specific glass to bring out the best of them.
Types of Wine Glasses
Glasses for different wines also have variations. After knowing your wine, it is now time to choose which glass is suitable for you. Let’s take a closer look at each one of them.
1. Red Wine Glasses. Red wine glasses are large glasses with a full, round bowl and large opening that enables your nose inside to detect the aroma easily. The entire bowl provides air contact for the complex aromas and flavors because it increases the oxidation rate, which smooths out the complex flavors.
- Burgundy Wine Glass. This glass allows the aroma to be smelled easily. This glass is ideal for lighter, more delicate red wines such as Burgundy.
- Pinot Noir Glass. This glass is very similar to Burgundy and is used interchangeably. From its name, you can tell that it is ideal for Pinot Noir and other light red wines.
- Bordeaux Glass. This glass is the tallest for red wines, and its height helps maintain distance from the wine and the mouth that gives room for more oxygen so tannins would soften.
- Cabernet Sauvignon Glass. This glass allows the wine to be exposed to more oxygen and the narrow mouth accumulates the aroma, ideal for Cabernet Sauvignon and other bold red wines.
- Standard Wine Glass. This glass is compatible with medium- or full-bodied red wines containing spicy components such as Zinfandel, Shiraz, Merlot, Carignan, Chianti, and Malbec.
2. White Wine Glasses. White wine glasses are more upright, U-shaped, and smaller than red ones. The appearance of these glasses enhances and preserve aromas while also maintaining the cold temperature of the wines.
- Sauvignon Blanc Glass. This glass is tall and slender with a narrow mouth. It traps floral and fruity aromas so that it can be sniffed easily, ideal for serving Sauvignon Blanc and other light- to medium-bodied, fruity, or floral white wines.
- Montrachet Glass. This glass helps air to enter the glass and break down complex flavors. Montrachet glass is ideal for Montrachet, White Burgundy, and other white wines with a complex taste.
- Chardonnay Wine Glass. Chardonnay glasses have a slightly smaller opening and slimmer bowls than Montrachet. The glass is perfect for serving Chardonnay and other full-bodied white wines.
- Riesling and Standard Sweet Wine Glass. These glasses are relatively smaller than the other glasses. It prevents the drinker from being overwhelmed by sweetness when serving Zinfandel, Sauvignon Blanc, and Gruner Veltliner.
3. Dessert Wine Glasses. Dessert Wine Glasses are smaller due to their high alcohol content. Its design allows toe wine to go to the back of the tongue, giving the drinker a sufficient amount of sweetness.
- Port Wine Glass. Port wine glasses have narrow openings to reduce evaporation and trap the aromas. They have a tall design that makes room for swirling.
- Sherry Wine Glass. Sherry wine glasses are small and designed for serving wines with higher alcohol content. The design enables the wine to flow towards the back of the mouth so that the sweetness doesn’t overwhelm the drinker.
4. Rose Wine Glasses. Rose wine glasses are diamond-shaped glasses that are usually for serving white wine. This glass creates a wider surface area in the middle, which allows greater evaporation of the wine.
- Flared Lip Rose Glass. This type of rose wine glass has a rim that slightly directs outward, allowing the wine to go straight to the tongue, enhancing the wine's flavor.
- Slight Taper Rose Glass. This glass is round, short, and has a tapered bottom.
5. Sparkling Wine and Champagne Glasses. These glasses are usually slimmer than other glasses designed to retain carbonation and flavor.
- Flute Wine Glass. This type of glass has a short- to medium-length stem with a long, narrow, upright bowl that retains carbonation and captures the flavor. The bead at the base allows bubbles to gather and rise to the top of the glass.
- Tulip Wine Glass. The tulip wine glass has a slim base, a larger bowl that narrows towards the opening. The large bowl allows the complex flavors to open up while the narrow top prevents carbonation escape.
- Vintage and Coupe Glass. Vintage and coupe glasses are stemmed glass with a short yet broad and shallow bowl that allows the wine to contact a lot of oxygen. This glass is the most unpopular type as it only holds a small amount of liquor.