REDUCE Reduce Wine Cooler Set, White – Stainless Steel Wine Bottle Cooler Set with 2 12oz Insulated Wine Tumblers – Keep Wine at the Perfect Temperature, No Ice Required, Fits Most Wine Bottles
Brand: REDUCEColor: WhiteFeatures: VACUUM INSULATED – The reduce wine cooler and tumblers are dual wall vacuum insulated to keep wine chilled for hours! It is designed to keep your drinks tasting fresh and hassle-free. Hand washing is recommended with mild soap and water SWEAT PROOF BODY – Seamless design is made of safe and durable 18/8 stainless steel and 100% BPA free materials to enjoy the best drinks without condensation without the broken glass. Each tumbler measures 5.25” high, 3.5” wide, and holds 12 ounces and the wine cooler fits most 750mL bottles. INCLUDES TRITAN LID – The press in lid is spill and leak resistant, so you can travel with it when you're on the go; Does NOT include STRAW. The insulated lid is positioned for a secure fit that lets you open, drink, and close everything hassle-free Part Number: 11067Details: Introducing the reduce Vacuum Insulated Wine Cooler Set, including one wine cooler and two wine tumblers, each with a press in Tritan lid. This unique wine cooler set combines sleek style with functional features. The convenient ergonomic shape, featuring a non slip base creates a sleek silhouette that is easy to hold. While the wine cooler is designed to keep your wine at the perfect temperature for hours, the tumblers can be used with hot or cold beverages everyday. Bring them to any outdoor events such as: Park Picnics, Camping, Pool, Beach, BBQ, or any weekend trip or vacation. It is composed of 18/8 stainless steel & 100% BPA-Free materials that do not retain odors. Hand washing is recommended with mild soap and water. Does NOT include STRAW. Each tumbler measures 5.25" high, 3.5" wide, and holds 12 ounces and the wine cooler fits most 750mL wine bottles. Makes a great gift for any occasion or person in your life: birthday, anniversary, holiday, men, women, etc.EAN: 0842815102049Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 9.2 x 4.9 inches
$ 97.99$ 84.49
Huski Huski Wine Cooler | Premium Iceless Wine Chiller | Keeps Wine Cold up to 6 Hours | Award Winning Design | New Wine Accessory | Fits Some Champagne Bottles | Perfect Gift for Wine Lovers (Stainless)
Brand: Huski Color: Brushed Stainless Features: KEEPS WINE CHILLED UP TO 6 HOURS - A next generation ice bucket. Cold wine stays at the perfect temperature longer. The ultimate wine accessory whether you’re at home, around the BBQ, on the boat or anywhere in between. No ice needed. MULTI-AWARD WINNING DESIGN - Good Design Award Winner 2019, Best Design Awards Silver 2019 & Best New Product, People's Choice Awards 2019, NZ Gift Fair. ONE SIZE FITS MOST 750ML WINE & CHAMPAGNE COOLER - Adjustable height fits more bottles, better. Flexi-lock expandable design holds bottle firmly while pouring. Unique low profile design showcases more of the bottle and looks great on the table. Fits most traditional champagne bottles like Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, G.H.Mumm, Laurent-Perrier, Taittinger, Perrier-Jouët, Louis Roederer and many more. DOES NOT FIT Dom Pérignon, Bollinger, Krug, Korbel or some other wider or taller bottles. DOUBLE WALLED & VACUUM INSULATED - Built with premium 304 (18/8) stainless steel for style, quality and performance. Internal copper plating for improved thermal efficiency. Stay dry design means no condensation so hands and tables don’t get wet. PERFECT FOR GIFTING & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Beautifully packaged in die-cut kraft presentation boxes which are environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable. If you’re not satisfied with your Huski for any reason, neither are we and we’ll do everything we can to make it right. Details: This is not your typical wine bottle cooler. Designed for a better drinking experience, the Huski Wine Cooler is a wine insulator that keeps your wine at the perfect temperature for up to 6 hours, whether you’re at home, around the BBQ, at the beach, on the boat or anywhere in between. That means more fun with friends and less hassle trying to keep your drinks cold. Huski Wine Coolers keep already chilled wine cool and accessible. Unlike ice buckets or wine buckets, these coolers are compact and require no ice, making them less messy to use and less likely to overchill your wine. They are portable and reusable, without the need to pre-freeze, which makes them a great outdoor wine chiller/travel cooler. Unlike a wine insulated bottle, there is no need to pour your wine into another bottle. Your bottle stays in your Huski the whole time, making it super simple and easy to use. The Huski iceless wine cooler fits most standard 750ml wine bottles including white wine, red wine, rosé, champagne, prosecco and cava. This one size fits most stainless steel wine chiller fits a variety of brands including Moët, Veuve Clicquot, G.H.Mumm, Laurent-Perrier, Taittinger, Lanson, Louis Roederer Cristal, Perrier-Jouet and many more. It even fits SodaStream bottles! Perfect gifts for wine lovers. Huski Wine Coolers come beautifully packaged in die-cut kraft presentation boxes which are environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable. These gift-ready boxes make great wedding gifts - bridal shower gifts, bride gifts, bachelorette gifts, engagement gifts for couples, honeymoon gifts, newlywed gifts or wedding registry; romantic gifts for her and romantic gifts for him; anniversary gifts for couples or anniversary gifts for parents; cool housewarming gifts and much more. Registered design (425230) and patent pending (748193). Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 5.1 inches
$ 136.99$ 118.49
We all love a refreshing glass of wine, but since we cannot put our wines in extremely low temperatures, such as the freezer, we must have a piece of equipment that will keep it cool without diluting its authentic flavors. While the chiller of your refrigerator may suffice to this need, it may not be convenient when you’re at a drinking session.
Wine chillers are insulated portable tools to put your wine or wine bottles to keep them cool. How do they work? Remember that your wine bottle must be initially chilled before using the wine chiller.
The process is basic—warm air is less dense than cool air, so the cold air from the chilled wine bottle stays inside the wine chiller. There are also different wine chillers that you can use differently to yield the same results.
Types of Wine Chillers
There are many types of wine chillers, and here are some of the most famous types for you to know:
- Marble Wine Chillers. Marble wine chillers are stylish, smooth, and durable. They're one of the most popular in the market. Marble wine chillers are heavier than other chillers, so they're prone to breaking.
- Stainless Steel Wine Chillers. Stainless steel is second to nothing when it comes to durability and functionality. They are shatterproof, long-lasting, and high-functioning as the material it is made of is a good insulator. However, the thickness of the wine chiller may have different effects.
- Glass Wine Chillers. A glass wine chiller has a double wall that prevents warm air from coming in contact with the wine while trapping the cold air inside. The advantage of using this wine chiller is the elegance that it gives off. As it is made of glass, you can still appreciate the beauty of your wine bottle while inside.
- Electronic Wine Chillers. Electronic or rapid wine chillers are perfect for cooling beverages faster than a regular wine chiller. It uses electricity, so it may not be suitable for some occasions. However, it speeds up the chilling process—so if you have one, you do not have to wait for long before having your wine.
- Cooling Sticks. Cooling sticks are intelligent inventions that allow you to keep your wine chilled without garnering much attention. A cooling stick is simple to use; once you’ve opened a bottle of wine, stick it inside, and it's going to do the work.
- Wine Chiller Bags. This type of wine chiller is very convenient and portable to use. It consists of padded material with an outer layer that traps the cool air to keep the wine chilled and avoids the warm air getting into the bottle's surface.The wine chiller bags are lightweight, portable, and easy to store. They also have a collapsible design, making them perfect for taking anywhere!
- Insulator Chiller Bottle. Insulator chiller bottles are usually made of stainless steel. You can split this compartment in half so you can quickly put your wine bottle inside. Once inside, the spout is sticking out, so you can pour it anytime you want.
- Materials. Wine chillers can be made from neoprene, vinyl, double-walled glass, plastic, metal, marble, stainless steel, or any insulating material. The most common wine chiller material you can find in the market is double-walled glass, marble, and stainless steel.
- Size. Your wine chillers should be the right size to accommodate your wine adequately. The ideal height is up to the inner part of the neck, and the perfect height should leave a space for your bottle to accommodate air. Wine chiller buckets that are too wide poorly traps cold air, making them less functional.
- Style. Wine chillers can be a wine chiller bucket, cooling stick, and wine chiller bag. You have to consider what works best for your wine and your environment. Wine chiller buckets are more stable than wine chiller bags, but the latter is more portable.
Advanced Mixology has a collection of wine chillers that might suit your taste, so check out our featured products if you are planning to buy a wine chiller. If you have any inquiries, feel free to reach out!