REDUCE Reduce Wine Cooler Set, White – Stainless Steel Wine Bottle Cooler Set with 2 12oz Insulated Wine Tumblers – Keep Wine at the Perfect Temperature, No Ice Required, Fits Most Wine Bottles
Brand: REDUCEColor: WhiteFeatures: VACUUM INSULATED – The reduce wine cooler and tumblers are dual wall vacuum insulated to keep wine chilled for hours! It is designed to keep your drinks tasting fresh and hassle-free. Hand washing is recommended with mild soap and water SWEAT PROOF BODY – Seamless design is made of safe and durable 18/8 stainless steel and 100% BPA free materials to enjoy the best drinks without condensation without the broken glass. Each tumbler measures 5.25” high, 3.5” wide, and holds 12 ounces and the wine cooler fits most 750mL bottles. INCLUDES TRITAN LID – The press in lid is spill and leak resistant, so you can travel with it when you're on the go; Does NOT include STRAW. The insulated lid is positioned for a secure fit that lets you open, drink, and close everything hassle-free Part Number: 11067Details: Introducing the reduce Vacuum Insulated Wine Cooler Set, including one wine cooler and two wine tumblers, each with a press in Tritan lid. This unique wine cooler set combines sleek style with functional features. The convenient ergonomic shape, featuring a non slip base creates a sleek silhouette that is easy to hold. While the wine cooler is designed to keep your wine at the perfect temperature for hours, the tumblers can be used with hot or cold beverages everyday. Bring them to any outdoor events such as: Park Picnics, Camping, Pool, Beach, BBQ, or any weekend trip or vacation. It is composed of 18/8 stainless steel & 100% BPA-Free materials that do not retain odors. Hand washing is recommended with mild soap and water. Does NOT include STRAW. Each tumbler measures 5.25" high, 3.5" wide, and holds 12 ounces and the wine cooler fits most 750mL wine bottles. Makes a great gift for any occasion or person in your life: birthday, anniversary, holiday, men, women, etc.EAN: 0842815102049Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 9.2 x 4.9 inches
$ 97.99$ 84.49
Baccware Wine Chiller Bucket, Champagne Bucket with Ice Pack for 750ml White Wine Bottle or Champagne, Stainless Steel, Double Walled Wine Cooler Bucket, Perfect Wine Bottle Chiller for Wine Lovers
Brand: BaccwareColor: Sandy SurfaceFeatures: Comes With an Ice Pack - With the ice pack places inside the tabletop wine chiller, it will provide a longer chilling effect for your white wine, champagne, and even beer. You can enjoy your time at gathering, dinner function or party. Double Walled And Vacuum Insulated - Our wine chiller bucket helps keep your white wine or champagne at a proper temperature. It ensures that you can enjoy your favorite cold bottles for longer at an ideal drinking temperature. Made Of Stainless Steel - Each wine chiller is made of high-quality stainless steel with a satin surface. The wine bottle chiller is not only durable and sturdy, but also easy to clean and lightweight. Portable Design - Bring your white wine or champagne with the wine chiller anywhere you go. Whether you wish to enjoy your ice-cold beverage at the beach or picnic or backyard BBQ, the quality of taste and aroma will r The Great Gift - Have a friend or family member who is a wine lover? Our wine chillers are great as wine accessories gifts for Mother's Day, anniversary, house warming or dinner party. Details: Looking for the perfect companion for your wine? People have different preferences when it comes to how cold or warm they want their drinks to be. Some want their drinks to be warm while some prefer it to be ice-cold. For people who prefer cold drinks, whether that would be white wine or champagne, it can be an inconvenience when it starts getting warm over time. Fortunately, we have designed our wine chillers to keep your drinks cold for hours so you can enjoy them anytime you want. They are built to be portable for your wine, champagne, and other liquor. Serve chilled wine in no time with our wine chillers! Let our wine chillers be part of your accessories for your kitchen, countertop, or bar. It's small in size but plays a large role in being efficient. It's made to be the perfect utensil or holder for your glass of wine or champagne. You can have them for any event, like a house-warming, dinner function, or party, since they also make the perfect accessories gift for all wine lovers. What's great about our wine chillers is that they are double walled and insulated modern design so they can keep your box wine or any other drink chilled for a long amount of time. With an ice pack, your wine can stay chilled longer. It is also great for indoor or outdoor use. The best part? No need to rely on a fridge to keep your white wine, champagne, or other beverage cold. Not convinced? Learn more about our wine chillers below: Items included: Wine chiller and one ice pack Size: - Wine Chiller: 19.5 cm (height) x 12 cm (diameter) - One Ice Pack: 2 cm (height) x 8.5 cm (diameter) Material: - Wine Chiller: 304 Stainless Steel - Ice Pack: Ice-cold gelPackage Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.0 x 4.9 inches
$ 50.99$ 44.49
We all love a refreshing glass of wine, but since we cannot put our wines in extremely low temperatures, such as the freezer, we must have a piece of equipment that will keep it cool without diluting its authentic flavors. While the chiller of your refrigerator may suffice to this need, it may not be convenient when you’re at a drinking session.
Wine chillers are insulated portable tools to put your wine or wine bottles to keep them cool. How do they work? Remember that your wine bottle must be initially chilled before using the wine chiller.
The process is basic—warm air is less dense than cool air, so the cold air from the chilled wine bottle stays inside the wine chiller. There are also different wine chillers that you can use differently to yield the same results.
Types of Wine Chillers
There are many types of wine chillers, and here are some of the most famous types for you to know:
- Marble Wine Chillers. Marble wine chillers are stylish, smooth, and durable. They're one of the most popular in the market. Marble wine chillers are heavier than other chillers, so they're prone to breaking.
- Stainless Steel Wine Chillers. Stainless steel is second to nothing when it comes to durability and functionality. They are shatterproof, long-lasting, and high-functioning as the material it is made of is a good insulator. However, the thickness of the wine chiller may have different effects.
- Glass Wine Chillers. A glass wine chiller has a double wall that prevents warm air from coming in contact with the wine while trapping the cold air inside. The advantage of using this wine chiller is the elegance that it gives off. As it is made of glass, you can still appreciate the beauty of your wine bottle while inside.
- Electronic Wine Chillers. Electronic or rapid wine chillers are perfect for cooling beverages faster than a regular wine chiller. It uses electricity, so it may not be suitable for some occasions. However, it speeds up the chilling process—so if you have one, you do not have to wait for long before having your wine.
- Cooling Sticks. Cooling sticks are intelligent inventions that allow you to keep your wine chilled without garnering much attention. A cooling stick is simple to use; once you’ve opened a bottle of wine, stick it inside, and it's going to do the work.
- Wine Chiller Bags. This type of wine chiller is very convenient and portable to use. It consists of padded material with an outer layer that traps the cool air to keep the wine chilled and avoids the warm air getting into the bottle's surface.The wine chiller bags are lightweight, portable, and easy to store. They also have a collapsible design, making them perfect for taking anywhere!
- Insulator Chiller Bottle. Insulator chiller bottles are usually made of stainless steel. You can split this compartment in half so you can quickly put your wine bottle inside. Once inside, the spout is sticking out, so you can pour it anytime you want.
- Materials. Wine chillers can be made from neoprene, vinyl, double-walled glass, plastic, metal, marble, stainless steel, or any insulating material. The most common wine chiller material you can find in the market is double-walled glass, marble, and stainless steel.
- Size. Your wine chillers should be the right size to accommodate your wine adequately. The ideal height is up to the inner part of the neck, and the perfect height should leave a space for your bottle to accommodate air. Wine chiller buckets that are too wide poorly traps cold air, making them less functional.
- Style. Wine chillers can be a wine chiller bucket, cooling stick, and wine chiller bag. You have to consider what works best for your wine and your environment. Wine chiller buckets are more stable than wine chiller bags, but the latter is more portable.
Advanced Mixology has a collection of wine chillers that might suit your taste, so check out our featured products if you are planning to buy a wine chiller. If you have any inquiries, feel free to reach out!