Homeries Homeries Marble Wine Chiller Bucket - Wine & Champagne Cooler for Parties, Dinner – Keep Wine & Beverages Cold – Holds Any 750ml Bottle - Ideal Gift for Wine Enthusiasts
Brand: HomeriesColor: WhiteFeatures: MARBLE WINE CHILLER- Made of 100% smooth, solid, and durable marble, this wine cooler will add a touch of elegance to any event! This wine chiller has been designed to hold most wine and champagne bottles, but feel free to use it for any other beverages just as a bottle of water or juice for those hot summer days! PORTABLE CHILLER- This marble wine chiller can easily be carried around for picnics or outdoor events. Enjoy a cool and refreshing beverage no matter where you are without having to carry around a massively inconvenient icebox! VERSATILE CONTAINER- This beverage cooler can be used in a variety of other ways such as a kitchen utensil holder, an office or school supplies holder, or even a flower vase! This way, the wine holder is constantly being used even when there isn’t a bottle around! ELEGANT DESIGN- This wine holder looks very stylish and modern no matter where you keep it. The classic design of the natural stone also adds a touch of nature to your home and easily fits in with any contemporary or modern décor. IDEAL GIFT FOR WINE ENTHUSIASTS- This wine bottle holder will prove to be a great gift for any wine lover! and its the perfect Gift! It is a stylish and dependable product that will keep their favorite drink cool for hours. Plus it looks pretty and has multiple uses! Details: Are you tired of carrying around massive iceboxes every time you go camping, a picnic, or any outdoor event? Wish there was a simple way of carrying your favorite beverage and keep it cool for hours at the same time? Then this Homeries Marble Wine Chiller is for you! This wine accessory is made of solid marble and ensures that your wine or champagne stays chilled for hours. The marble is polished on the outside but rough on the inside to make it easier to wash and clean without accidentally dropping the holder. The champagne chiller also features a felt base to ensure that the chiller will leave no scratch marks on your countertops and keep them undamaged. The wine fridge is large enough to accommodate a single wine or champagne bottle. But you should feel free to use this for any beverage! You can use it to keep your beer cool, or even your water and juice! Additionally, this holder can be used to hold kitchen items and utensils, as well as hold office of school supplies. It can also double up as a flower vase or a simple marble centerpiece when not in use! So this way, this wine cooler refrigerator is a great gift not just for a wine lover, but for anyone! This versatile product is sure to be well-liked and received by your loved ones! How to Use: 1) Store the holder in the freezer or refrigerator 15-20 minutes before use 2) Place the bottle in the chiller for a cold and refreshing beverage that stays cool for hours Features: Made from marble Felt bottom ensures scratch-free surfaces Keeps bottles chilled for hours Portable & travel-friendly Ideal for picnics & outdoor events Fits average wine or champagne bottle Can be used to store miscellaneous kitchen utensils Can be used to store office supplies Can be used as a flower vase Ideal gift for wine enthusiastsEAN: 0796752038414Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.0 x 6.9 inches
$ 98.99$ 89.49
Enoluxe Enoluxe Wine Chiller Bucket - Champagne Bucket - Elegant White Wine Bucket or Champagne Chiller for All 750 ml Bottles - Insulated Wine Cooler Bucket to Keep Wine Cold (Copper Finish)
Brand: Enoluxe Color: Copper Finish Features: Keep Wine at the Proper Temperature - At room temperature, a pre-chilled bottle in this wine chiller bucket stays on average 10 degrees cooler than a bottle left out on the table for up to 2 hours. Fits Wine or Champagne Bottles - This bottle chiller measures 7.8 inches tall with a large 4.25 inches diameter opening that fits 750 milliliter bottles. Use it as a champagne holder bucket or white wine chiller bucket. Entertain with Elegance - The simple, clean design and polished finish make this wine bottle chiller bucket a classy compliment to any modern kitchen or dining table. It's an attractive, lightweight alternative to a marble ice bucket for wine. Iceless and Sweat-less to Keep Your Table Dry - Unlike a typical wine chilling sleeve, this wine bottle cooler chiller uses double walled insulation to prevent drips and condensation from making a mess of your tabletop. Built with the Quality to Last - Grade 304 stainless steel makes this metal wine chilling bucket food safe, durable, and ultra-resistant to rust and corrosion. Details: Keep wine cool during warm evenings on the patio. The Enoluxe Wine Chiller Bucket keeps a pre-chilled bottle of wine at its ideal drinking temperature for up to 2 hours. Use it as a champagne bucket for parties, or take the time to enjoy that special bottle with your special someone. Stylish, functional, and so easy to use! There's no ice or freezer time needed. Just place a pre-chilled bottle of wine inside our white wine chiller and enjoy. This insulated wine bucket chiller makes a lightweight and classy alternative to marble wine coolers. Inspire "ooh's" and "ahh's" at your next dinner party. The mirror polished design exudes a refined, modern elegance that makes it the perfect wine ice bucket or champagne chiller bucket for your next gathering. Use it as a champagne cooler bucket, too. Ideal for use as either a wine or champagne ice bucket for standard size 750 milliliter bottles up to 4 inches wide. Keep your tablescape pristine. The vacuum insulation ensures that your wine bottle cooler won't "sweat" with condensation the way a traditional wine cooler sleeve will. Enjoy a lifetime's worth of wine-ing and dining. We chose grade 304 stainless steel for its proven durability and resistance to rust and corrosion in high-end bar accessories and tools. Go ahead, put our wine cooler bucket to the test for your next party, picnic, or candlelit dinner. Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 5.0 x 5.0 inches
$ 115.99$ 104.49
We all love a refreshing glass of wine, but since we cannot put our wines in extremely low temperatures, such as the freezer, we must have a piece of equipment that will keep it cool without diluting its authentic flavors. While the chiller of your refrigerator may suffice to this need, it may not be convenient when you’re at a drinking session.
Wine chillers are insulated portable tools to put your wine or wine bottles to keep them cool. How do they work? Remember that your wine bottle must be initially chilled before using the wine chiller.
The process is basic—warm air is less dense than cool air, so the cold air from the chilled wine bottle stays inside the wine chiller. There are also different wine chillers that you can use differently to yield the same results.
Types of Wine Chillers
There are many types of wine chillers, and here are some of the most famous types for you to know:
- Marble Wine Chillers. Marble wine chillers are stylish, smooth, and durable. They're one of the most popular in the market. Marble wine chillers are heavier than other chillers, so they're prone to breaking.
- Stainless Steel Wine Chillers. Stainless steel is second to nothing when it comes to durability and functionality. They are shatterproof, long-lasting, and high-functioning as the material it is made of is a good insulator. However, the thickness of the wine chiller may have different effects.
- Glass Wine Chillers. A glass wine chiller has a double wall that prevents warm air from coming in contact with the wine while trapping the cold air inside. The advantage of using this wine chiller is the elegance that it gives off. As it is made of glass, you can still appreciate the beauty of your wine bottle while inside.
- Electronic Wine Chillers. Electronic or rapid wine chillers are perfect for cooling beverages faster than a regular wine chiller. It uses electricity, so it may not be suitable for some occasions. However, it speeds up the chilling process—so if you have one, you do not have to wait for long before having your wine.
- Cooling Sticks. Cooling sticks are intelligent inventions that allow you to keep your wine chilled without garnering much attention. A cooling stick is simple to use; once you’ve opened a bottle of wine, stick it inside, and it's going to do the work.
- Wine Chiller Bags. This type of wine chiller is very convenient and portable to use. It consists of padded material with an outer layer that traps the cool air to keep the wine chilled and avoids the warm air getting into the bottle's surface.The wine chiller bags are lightweight, portable, and easy to store. They also have a collapsible design, making them perfect for taking anywhere!
- Insulator Chiller Bottle. Insulator chiller bottles are usually made of stainless steel. You can split this compartment in half so you can quickly put your wine bottle inside. Once inside, the spout is sticking out, so you can pour it anytime you want.
- Materials. Wine chillers can be made from neoprene, vinyl, double-walled glass, plastic, metal, marble, stainless steel, or any insulating material. The most common wine chiller material you can find in the market is double-walled glass, marble, and stainless steel.
- Size. Your wine chillers should be the right size to accommodate your wine adequately. The ideal height is up to the inner part of the neck, and the perfect height should leave a space for your bottle to accommodate air. Wine chiller buckets that are too wide poorly traps cold air, making them less functional.
- Style. Wine chillers can be a wine chiller bucket, cooling stick, and wine chiller bag. You have to consider what works best for your wine and your environment. Wine chiller buckets are more stable than wine chiller bags, but the latter is more portable.
Advanced Mixology has a collection of wine chillers that might suit your taste, so check out our featured products if you are planning to buy a wine chiller. If you have any inquiries, feel free to reach out!