AKOAK Akak Store 1 Pcs Portable Collapsible Clear Transparent PVC Ice Bag Champagne Wine Pouch Cooler Bag with Handle
Brand: AKOAKColor: ClearFeatures: Material:Durable Soft PVC;Color:Transparent. Size(Approx.):11.5cm x 10.5cm x 25cm. The strong little ice bag is completely water-tight and can hold one bottle of your favourite wine, champagne or beer. Simply put in your chosen bottle and pad out the Ice Bag with fresh water and ice cubes and you now have a portable ice bucket, to let you enjoy white wines, cold beer or any other chilled beverage. Ideal for all occasions - Garden parties, concerts, Races, Picnics BBQ's, Outdoor Gigs or at home. model number: COMIN18JU046994Part Number: XLL000410Details: 100% brand new and high quality Clear Transparent PVC Wine Ice Bag Pouch.Material: durable soft PVCSize(Approx.):11.5 x 10.5 x 25cmColor:TransparentThe strong little ice bag is completely water-tight and can hold one bottle of your favourite wine, champagne or beer.Simply put in your chosen bottle and pad out the Ice Bag with fresh water and ice cubes and you now have a portable ice bucket, to let you enjoy white wines, cold beer or any other chilled beverage.Come with 2pcs plastic tube handles, for convenient to carry your bottle of champagne or wine anywhere with ease.Ideal for all occasions - Garden parties, concerts, Races, Picnics BBQ's, Outdoor Gigs or at home. Package Include:1 x PVC Ice BagEAN: 0739340590819Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 4.6 x 1.2 inches
$ 13.99$ 12.49
BrüMate BrüMate Winesulator 25 Oz Triple-Walled Insulated Wine Canteen Made Of Stainless Steel, 24-hour Temperature Retention, Shatterproof, Comes With Matching Silicone Funnel (Glitter Aqua)
Brand: BrüMateColor: Glitter AquaFeatures: RELISH IT YOUR WAY: the Winesulator keeps a full bottle of your fave wine at the ideal temperature for over 24 hours, so you can savor it just the way you like it; go on, keep your whites cold or reds away from the summer heat SHATTER-PROOF STAINLESS STEEL: liberating you from the hassle of fragile glasses, the Winesulator is crafted from superior double-walled stainless steel, enhanced by an extra copper layer to keep your wine as cold as science allows it PERFECT FOR EVERYWHERE: seriously, with the sleek good looks of this Winesulator, it’ll be welcomed everywhere - from glass-free zones, beach bashes, camping adventures to garden BBQs SILICONE TRANSFER FUNNEL INCLUDED: sometimes you just need a bit of help, that’s why your Winesulator comes with a matching silicone funnel (free from BPA and other toxins, of course) so that you can transfer your wine mess-free LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: the BrüMate Winesulator comes with a limited lifetime warranty, so you can enjoy your wine with absolute peace of mind - cheers! Binding: Kitchenmodel number: WGT750Details: The Winesulator was designed to fit a full bottle of wine and keep it in its ideal temperature range for over 24 hours. Love your White Wine cold? Want to protect your Red Wine from the summer heat? The Winesulator has you covered. Ditch the clunky cooler and enjoy your favorite bottle of wine in style. Crafted using high-quality, double-walled stainless steel ,with an extra copper layer to keep your Wine as cold as science allows. Perfect for glass-free zones, the beach, pool, camping, get-togethers, or outings. Easy to clean. Leak-Proof. Includes a matching silicone funnel for easy transfer. Limited Lifetime Warranty.EAN: 0748613307498Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 3.4 x 3.2 inches
$ 77.99$ 67.49
We all love a refreshing glass of wine, but since we cannot put our wines in extremely low temperatures, such as the freezer, we must have a piece of equipment that will keep it cool without diluting its authentic flavors. While the chiller of your refrigerator may suffice to this need, it may not be convenient when you’re at a drinking session.
Wine chillers are insulated portable tools to put your wine or wine bottles to keep them cool. How do they work? Remember that your wine bottle must be initially chilled before using the wine chiller.
The process is basic—warm air is less dense than cool air, so the cold air from the chilled wine bottle stays inside the wine chiller. There are also different wine chillers that you can use differently to yield the same results.
Types of Wine Chillers
There are many types of wine chillers, and here are some of the most famous types for you to know:
- Marble Wine Chillers. Marble wine chillers are stylish, smooth, and durable. They're one of the most popular in the market. Marble wine chillers are heavier than other chillers, so they're prone to breaking.
- Stainless Steel Wine Chillers. Stainless steel is second to nothing when it comes to durability and functionality. They are shatterproof, long-lasting, and high-functioning as the material it is made of is a good insulator. However, the thickness of the wine chiller may have different effects.
- Glass Wine Chillers. A glass wine chiller has a double wall that prevents warm air from coming in contact with the wine while trapping the cold air inside. The advantage of using this wine chiller is the elegance that it gives off. As it is made of glass, you can still appreciate the beauty of your wine bottle while inside.
- Electronic Wine Chillers. Electronic or rapid wine chillers are perfect for cooling beverages faster than a regular wine chiller. It uses electricity, so it may not be suitable for some occasions. However, it speeds up the chilling process—so if you have one, you do not have to wait for long before having your wine.
- Cooling Sticks. Cooling sticks are intelligent inventions that allow you to keep your wine chilled without garnering much attention. A cooling stick is simple to use; once you’ve opened a bottle of wine, stick it inside, and it's going to do the work.
- Wine Chiller Bags. This type of wine chiller is very convenient and portable to use. It consists of padded material with an outer layer that traps the cool air to keep the wine chilled and avoids the warm air getting into the bottle's surface.The wine chiller bags are lightweight, portable, and easy to store. They also have a collapsible design, making them perfect for taking anywhere!
- Insulator Chiller Bottle. Insulator chiller bottles are usually made of stainless steel. You can split this compartment in half so you can quickly put your wine bottle inside. Once inside, the spout is sticking out, so you can pour it anytime you want.
- Materials. Wine chillers can be made from neoprene, vinyl, double-walled glass, plastic, metal, marble, stainless steel, or any insulating material. The most common wine chiller material you can find in the market is double-walled glass, marble, and stainless steel.
- Size. Your wine chillers should be the right size to accommodate your wine adequately. The ideal height is up to the inner part of the neck, and the perfect height should leave a space for your bottle to accommodate air. Wine chiller buckets that are too wide poorly traps cold air, making them less functional.
- Style. Wine chillers can be a wine chiller bucket, cooling stick, and wine chiller bag. You have to consider what works best for your wine and your environment. Wine chiller buckets are more stable than wine chiller bags, but the latter is more portable.
Advanced Mixology has a collection of wine chillers that might suit your taste, so check out our featured products if you are planning to buy a wine chiller. If you have any inquiries, feel free to reach out!