There are no products in this collection. Keep on shopping.
Tumblers are flat-bottomed glasses ideal for serving drinks with ice. These glasses have straight sides that may come with or without a lid and different materials, sizes, and designs. Unlike other glasses, tumblers are simple and are mainly used during regular days, and some variations are also suitable for traveling.
Types of TumblersCocktail Tumblers. These are tumblers that you can primarily see in restaurants and bars. They are mostly made from glass as they are designed to elevate the cocktail's aesthetics and give more room for serving ice-cold drinks.
- Zombie Glass. This type of glass is known for the drink of the same name. It is the tallest among all tumbler glasses and has straight sides with a narrow vessel.
- Collin’s Glass. This glass is famous for serving the drink called Tom Collin’s and is closely similar to the highball glass. However, Collin’s glass is narrower than the highball glass.
- Highball Glass. This cocktail tumbler is more petite and broader than Collin’s glass. This glass is probably familiar to you as this is also used for non-alcoholic drinks over ice.
- Old-Fashioned Glass. An old-fashioned glass is smaller than the glasses aforementioned, and its design is ideal for serving the cocktail of the same name and other cocktails that needs some muddling of the ingredients. It has a thick bottom that prevents the glass from breaking during the process.
- Wine Tumbler. Similar to the appearance of the stemless wine glass, a wine tumbler is also a glass used for serving wine. This tumbler allows the wine to stay at an optimized temperature and prevents it from getting all over the place and losing its flavor.
Insulated Tumblers. When traveling, you need something other than a water bottle. Insulated tumblers are primarily for non-alcoholic beverages that could be cold or hot. This type of tumbler has a lid with a body that varies from tall, stout, slim, or wide, specially designed to retain the beverage's temperature for a longer time.
- Plastic Tumbler. When it comes to fall resistance, a plastic tumbler is ideal. This type of tumbler accommodates cold drinks. However, they cannot withstand the hot temperature. Children primarily use them as they also come with different designs.
- Glass Tumbler. Glass tumblers are trendy and cool. They can be used for hot or cold drinks, but they are prone to breaking when they fall, so their durability is not top-tier.
- Acrylic Tumbler. A transparent thermoplastic or simply an acrylic tumbler is a little mixture of the two first kinds. They are shatter-resistant and accommodating to any temperature. Plus, they come in many sizes and colors.
- Stainless Steel. Stainless steel is the perfect choice if you cannot live without a scorching hot chocolate drink or cold juice. They retain the beverage's temperature for the longest and do not break when they fall. With this, you can enjoy your drink at its finest even at the end of the day.
- Mug tumblers can be made from plastic, acrylic, or stainless steel. They are stout and more expansive, ideal for hot chocolate or coffee. They have a handle similar to a regular coffee mug and a lid that maintains the actual temperature of the liquid.
- Wooden Tumblers. Despite its name, this tumbler is not purely made from wood. Its inner part is made from stainless steel, and the outer cover is wood. These tumblers are easily personalized as you can carve or burn the surface to create designs.
It is essential to have tumblers at home. They are handy, durable, and presentable. You can easily find them at shops, and you can have easy access to them as they are prevalent at homes, restaurants, bars, offices, or any place. Whether you are looking for a cocktail tumbler or an insulated tumbler, we’ve got your back! Our tumblers have different designs that might suit your needs and tastes! If you have questions about our featured products, reach out to us! We appreciate your interest, and we would love to help you find the ideal drinkware!