TheBarsentials TheBarsentials Boston Shaker Set for Cocktails with 28oz and 18oz Weighted Tins, Professional Muddler and Jigger - Stainless Steel Bar Tools (4pc set)
Brand: TheBarsentialsColor: SilverFeatures: Easy to Handle Shaker - Classic two-piece Boston Shaker has a firm grip that is easy to hold and shake. Weighted 28 oz and 18 oz shaking tins make for a great combination that seal tightly yet separate easily, even when cold Easy to Measure Jigger - Japanese-style jigger has built-in measurement lines for ½ oz, ¾ oz, 1 oz, 1 ½ oz, 1 ¾ oz, and 2 oz of liquor. In just a few simple steps, you can create an award winning signature cocktail that will impress those with the most sophisticated taste Durable and Professional Muddler - The 8 inch muddler is made of stainless steel with an ergonomic design handle and a grooved nylon head to easily crush citrus fruits, herbs & other ingredients for cocktails absolutely bursting with flavor No More Wet Countertop - Unlike many cobbler shakers with a straining top, the durable, tight seal means no drips or leaks when pouring your favorite drink Durable and Versatile - Bartender's perfect leakproof mixed drink kit for any ice cold Martini, Mojito, Margarita, Caipirinha, Manhattan, Old Fashioned, Negroni, Lemon Drop, Mint Julep, Moscow Mule... shaken or stirred EAN: 0639738002200Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 4.1 x 3.8 inches
$ 39.99$ 33.49
Cresimo Cresimo Boston Shaker Cocktail Making Set:18oz Unweighted & 28oz Weighted Professional Bartender Cocktail Shaker Set
Brand: CresimoColor: SilverFeatures: ✔ GREAT VALUE » Boston Shaker Bundle Set made of superior 18/8 grade stainless steel. Professional shakers with 28 oz and 18 oz capacity that fit together perfectly / plus an Illustrated Guide to Cocktails recipe fold out guide. ✔ QUALITY » Cresimo’s Boston Cocktail Shaker not only looks attractive and elegant but has also been designed to last. Made from high quality stainless steel with a mirror finish, it is guaranteed not to rust or leak and remain on your bar for many years to come! ✔ AMAZINGLY VERSATILE » The perfect drink mixer kit for making ice cold cocktail recipes such as: Margarita’s, Cosmopolitan’s, Long Island Iced Tea’s or Apple Martini’s. ✔ CONVENIENT: Simple and easy to use, this shaker is recommended for beginner’s and experienced bartender alike. Experience the improved taste of a large variety of spirits like Tequila, Rum, Vodka, and Liqueurs like never before. It’s certain to be the most used piece of your barware arsenal! ✔ WORRY FREE 2 YEAR WARRANTY » 100% Guarantee! If you are not completely satisfied, contact us immediately! This warranty is exclusive to sales through Cresimo only and purchases made through unauthorized re-sellers will not be covered by this same manufacturer’s warranty. Details: Martini Cocktail Shaker para todas sus necesidades de mezcla de cóctel Mejorar su proceso de creación de cócteles ahora. - No te regularmente entretener a su familia y amigos, pero falta la barra de herramientas Inspire? - ¿Cansado de pagar para overpriced cócteles en un bar? - ¿Está buscando una coctelera que es fácil de usar y de limpiar? - No quieres un shaker de que no óxido o Stick? Presentamos su propia cresimo Boston Cocktail Shaker al rescate. - Diseño de acero inoxidable resistente, fabricado para ser el óxido y prueba de fugas. - Fácil de usar y limpiar a mano o en su lavaplatos. - Incluye un bono guía ilustrada de la guía de recetas de cócteles. - Perfecto para uso profesional o en casa. Amazon compradores confían en nuestros cresimo a ser de marca calidad premium Productos. You están respaldados por nuestra garantía de 2 Año también. No podemos garantizar este precio especial, así que asegúrese de que haga clic comprar ahora.EAN: 0646437293440Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
$ 19.99$ 16.49
Typically, you can find bartenders juggling shakers in their hands when making drinks. It is because shakers are the perfect tool for mixing and chilling beverages. By simply putting all the ingredients of a cocktail inside it and shaking the shaker tin vigorously, they can integrate all the flavors of each component and create the perfect blend.
Using shaker tins can also aid in aerating and diluting the alcohol, which has tremendous effects on the drink’s taste and texture. Additionally, it allows bartenders to showcase their skills while providing entertainment to customers.
Types of Shaker Tins
- Cobbler Shaker. The Cobbler shaker consists of three parts, a shaker tin, cap, and built-in strainer, all made of metal. Compared with other shakers, this one is smaller, allowing less dilution in the drinks. It is simple to use and requires no special mixing technique, making it an excellent option for people who are just starting their bartending journey.
The shaker tin features a sleek design and comes in various shapes. With its metal construction, it enables the drink to chill faster. However, it can be challenging to open the lid as the cold content may also cause the metal to contract.
- Boston Shaker. This two-piece shaker features a shaking metal tin and mixing glass tin. To use the shaker for shaking, you should put the two parts together to seal the liquid inside. The sealing is critical to prevent spills or other accidents when mixing drinks. You can also use both tins separately for muddling and stirring ingredients.
The Boston shaker tin offers larger shaking space than other shakers, making it the most commonly used shaker in busy bars and pubs.
- Parisian/French Shaker. This shaker is a combination of the first two. It has the Cobbler shaker’s shape, but it has two components: a shaker tin and cap, like the Boston shaker. Although built like the Cobbler shaker, the French shaker is easier to open. It also has a more stylish and elegant look.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Shaker Tin
- Level of Skill. Before choosing a shaker tin, it is essential to identify the bartender’s (or any person who will use it) skill level. Some shakers, like the Boston shaker, require advanced bartending skills while others don’t. For people who don’t know much about mixing drinks, Cobbler shakers offer ease of use.
- Functionality. Make sure to buy the one that matches your bartending needs to ensure maximum functionality. Compared with Cobbler shakers, the Boston and French shakers offer bigger sizes for mixing large volumes of cocktails. However, you need to buy a separate strainer to use them properly, while Cobbler shakers come with a built-in one.
- Price. In terms of cost, the French shaker is more expensive than the other two options. If you’re going to use it more frequently, it won’t hurt to spend a little more for a good-looking, quality shaker.
Advanced Mixology offers a wide selection of shaker tins to meet all your cocktail needs. Shop today!