Etens Etens Cocktail Shaker, Professional Boston Shaker, Stainless Steel Martini Shaker Drink Shaker for Bartending and Home Bar – Essential Bar Tools and Weighted Tins Cocktail Shaker Set for Bartender
Brand: EtensColor: SilverFeatures: Watertight: tight seal with metal tins than glass; unlikely to get stuck or leaking. Professional: chill faster and ideal for mixing classic cocktails; Boston shaker is preferred by professional bartenders. Durable: made of food grade stainless steel; weighted base to add durability and last a long lifetime. Never break. Dishwasher safe: easy to reuse and clean. Two-piece construction: includes a weighted cocktail shaker tin 28 oz and unweighted shaker tin 18 oz. Details: Features: Mixing cocktails is easier when you have the right tool for the task. Consisting of two pieces stainless steel shaker, Boston Shaker is considered the best barware for mixing classic cocktails like Manhattan, Cosmopolitan, martini, margarita or Sidecar. It is great to use for mixing perfect cocktails with this professional bartender kit. This barware is an essential cocktail shaker of choice for most professional bartenders. It looks cool. As a professional choice, Boston shaker set are good bar cart accessories and décor as well, additional to your bartender kit, bar set, bartending kit, cocktail shaker set, bar kit or bar sets for party, camping, home bar or mixology. Dishwasher safe. The small shaker is designed to fit inside large shaker for compact storage. A wonderful gift for your favorite mixologist. It helps whip up perfectly chilled cocktails, from martinis and gimlets to sidecars and manhattans. Tips: Employ the larger half to mix together the ingredients, add ice and put on the smaller half at an angle, giving it a good smack to make sure it doesn’t fly off while you’re shaking. To unseal you have to tap the side of the metal tin. This water sealing must be done carefully and perfectly so you don’t be wearing a cocktail shirt the rest of the evening. Note: Product is a shaker with two tins only, not including any jigger, strainer, muddler or bar spoon. A strainer have to be purchased separately. About Etens: Etens is a professional seller serving wide range customers around the world with qualified products and service. Our philosophy is to provide better products to improve the life. As a valued customer, you will get 24/7 support for any questions. Please feel free to contact us. 100% satisfaction is our goal. Enjoy the Fun of Life By Etens BarEAN: 0791535424019Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
Typically, you can find bartenders juggling shakers in their hands when making drinks. It is because shakers are the perfect tool for mixing and chilling beverages. By simply putting all the ingredients of a cocktail inside it and shaking the shaker tin vigorously, they can integrate all the flavors of each component and create the perfect blend.
Using shaker tins can also aid in aerating and diluting the alcohol, which has tremendous effects on the drink’s taste and texture. Additionally, it allows bartenders to showcase their skills while providing entertainment to customers.
Types of Shaker Tins
- Cobbler Shaker. The Cobbler shaker consists of three parts, a shaker tin, cap, and built-in strainer, all made of metal. Compared with other shakers, this one is smaller, allowing less dilution in the drinks. It is simple to use and requires no special mixing technique, making it an excellent option for people who are just starting their bartending journey.
The shaker tin features a sleek design and comes in various shapes. With its metal construction, it enables the drink to chill faster. However, it can be challenging to open the lid as the cold content may also cause the metal to contract.
- Boston Shaker. This two-piece shaker features a shaking metal tin and mixing glass tin. To use the shaker for shaking, you should put the two parts together to seal the liquid inside. The sealing is critical to prevent spills or other accidents when mixing drinks. You can also use both tins separately for muddling and stirring ingredients.
The Boston shaker tin offers larger shaking space than other shakers, making it the most commonly used shaker in busy bars and pubs.
- Parisian/French Shaker. This shaker is a combination of the first two. It has the Cobbler shaker’s shape, but it has two components: a shaker tin and cap, like the Boston shaker. Although built like the Cobbler shaker, the French shaker is easier to open. It also has a more stylish and elegant look.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Shaker Tin
- Level of Skill. Before choosing a shaker tin, it is essential to identify the bartender’s (or any person who will use it) skill level. Some shakers, like the Boston shaker, require advanced bartending skills while others don’t. For people who don’t know much about mixing drinks, Cobbler shakers offer ease of use.
- Functionality. Make sure to buy the one that matches your bartending needs to ensure maximum functionality. Compared with Cobbler shakers, the Boston and French shakers offer bigger sizes for mixing large volumes of cocktails. However, you need to buy a separate strainer to use them properly, while Cobbler shakers come with a built-in one.
- Price. In terms of cost, the French shaker is more expensive than the other two options. If you’re going to use it more frequently, it won’t hurt to spend a little more for a good-looking, quality shaker.
Advanced Mixology offers a wide selection of shaker tins to meet all your cocktail needs. Shop today!