Ailelan Cocktail Shaker Set, Professional Boston Shaker Set with 18oz Unweighted & 28oz Weighted, Stainless Steel Martini Shaker for Bartending and Home Bar, Premium Bar Tools for Bartender
Brand: AilelanColor: SilverFeatures: RELIABLE BOSTON SHAKER - Tough enough for high volume bars and home bars alike, this Boston shaker has been hand-selected and tested by professional bartenders to be the highest quality and best shaker available. CONVENIENT - Simple and easy to use, this martini shaker set is recommended for beginners and experienced bartenders alike. Experience the improved taste of a large variety of spirits like Tequila, Rum, Vodka, and Liqueurs like never before. It’s certain to be the most used piece of your barware arsenal! DURABLE - Professional food-grade Stainless Steel 304 and dishwasher safe for home or commercial dishwashers. This all-stainless drink shaker will not break like glass shakers and has no rubber seal to crack and warp with age. VERSATILE - Use the drink mixer for shaken drinks like Margaritas, Daiquiris,and Mojitos, or use the bottom tin for stirred drinks like the Martini, Manhattan or Old Fashioned. The tins also nest inside each other for low-profile storage when not in use. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Our customers are our number one priority. If you are not delighted with your purchase, please feel free to contact us, we will give you a satisfactory solution. Details: AILELAN Boston Shaker The Perfect Shaker Set for your Home Bar Tired of paying for overpriced cocktails at a bar? Do you want a shaker that doesn’t rust or stick? Are you choosing a gift for your family, friends? Whether you are a professional bartender or a beginner, you can use this boston shaker to try to make your favorite shaken drinks. We guarantee that you will like this boston shaker: -Designed to be durable enough for a high-volume bar but perfect for any home bartender, this shaker set is ideal for any bar. - Perfect for professional or home use. - Sturdy stainless steel design, made to be rust and leak proof. - Easy to use and clean by hand or in your dishwasher. Product Information Material: Stainless Steel Capacity: 28oz. & 18oz Package Include 1 x 18oz Shaker 1 x 28oz Shaker How to use: Add your ingredients to the shaker with ice. Then invert the other cup over the first and give it a "whack" with your palm. The shakers will seal tightly together and are ready to shake! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If you are not delighted with your purchase, please feel free to contact us,we will refund your money within 30 days. Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
$ 32.99$ 28.49
Sinrextraonry UERJHHERB Stainless Steel Commercial Bar Boston Shaker Tin Set - 28oz. & 18oz Cocktail Shaker Set of Two
Brand: SinrextraonryColor: Stainless SteelFeatures: Practical Design. Exceptionally balanced custom shape for a solid seal, shake, and separation every time Maximum Durability. Made from the heaviest 100% stainless steel of any shaker on the market and built with reinforced 360 degree welding for the weight caps on both tins. A Perfect Pair. Includes two tins made for each other - one 28 oz. and one 18 oz. Beautiful Construction. Mirror polished stainless steel exterior and brushed stainless steel interior. Part Number: Cocktail Shaker Set-2Details: Size:28oz. & 18oz. (1 Pair) UERJHHERB Stainless Steel Commercial Bar Boston Shaker Set includes two professional grade stainless steel cocktail shakers built for years of commercial use. The 28oz and 18oz shakers are built with the heaviest stainless steel of any shaker on the market (40% heavier than the industry's leading brands) and designed for perfect balance, with consistent sealing and separation. Built with reinforced 360 degree welding for the weight caps on both tins.Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches
Typically, you can find bartenders juggling shakers in their hands when making drinks. It is because shakers are the perfect tool for mixing and chilling beverages. By simply putting all the ingredients of a cocktail inside it and shaking the shaker tin vigorously, they can integrate all the flavors of each component and create the perfect blend.
Using shaker tins can also aid in aerating and diluting the alcohol, which has tremendous effects on the drink’s taste and texture. Additionally, it allows bartenders to showcase their skills while providing entertainment to customers.
Types of Shaker Tins
- Cobbler Shaker. The Cobbler shaker consists of three parts, a shaker tin, cap, and built-in strainer, all made of metal. Compared with other shakers, this one is smaller, allowing less dilution in the drinks. It is simple to use and requires no special mixing technique, making it an excellent option for people who are just starting their bartending journey.
The shaker tin features a sleek design and comes in various shapes. With its metal construction, it enables the drink to chill faster. However, it can be challenging to open the lid as the cold content may also cause the metal to contract.
- Boston Shaker. This two-piece shaker features a shaking metal tin and mixing glass tin. To use the shaker for shaking, you should put the two parts together to seal the liquid inside. The sealing is critical to prevent spills or other accidents when mixing drinks. You can also use both tins separately for muddling and stirring ingredients.
The Boston shaker tin offers larger shaking space than other shakers, making it the most commonly used shaker in busy bars and pubs.
- Parisian/French Shaker. This shaker is a combination of the first two. It has the Cobbler shaker’s shape, but it has two components: a shaker tin and cap, like the Boston shaker. Although built like the Cobbler shaker, the French shaker is easier to open. It also has a more stylish and elegant look.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Shaker Tin
- Level of Skill. Before choosing a shaker tin, it is essential to identify the bartender’s (or any person who will use it) skill level. Some shakers, like the Boston shaker, require advanced bartending skills while others don’t. For people who don’t know much about mixing drinks, Cobbler shakers offer ease of use.
- Functionality. Make sure to buy the one that matches your bartending needs to ensure maximum functionality. Compared with Cobbler shakers, the Boston and French shakers offer bigger sizes for mixing large volumes of cocktails. However, you need to buy a separate strainer to use them properly, while Cobbler shakers come with a built-in one.
- Price. In terms of cost, the French shaker is more expensive than the other two options. If you’re going to use it more frequently, it won’t hurt to spend a little more for a good-looking, quality shaker.
Advanced Mixology offers a wide selection of shaker tins to meet all your cocktail needs. Shop today!