INNÔPLUS Cocktail Shaker, Martini Shaker, Drink Shaker, Cocktail Shaker Set 12 Piece, Boston Shaker Bar Set, Cocktail Strainer, Bar tools, Bartender Kit Gifts, Stainless Steel Double Measuring Jigger, Spoon
Brand: INNÔPLUS Color: 12- Piece Set Features: 💛12 Piece Drink Mixer set ：2 Cocktail Shaker 25OZ & 20OZ /750ml&550ml, Double Jigger , Hawthorne Strainer, Bar Spoon, Pour Spouts, Wine Stopper, Pour Spouts, Bar Spoon, Ice Tong, Muddle.Made from high quality stainless steel with a mirror finish, it is not to rust or leak and remain on your bar for many years to come! 💛This smooth, all-stainless-steel cocktail shaker is a weighted version of a classic design, New version Hawthorne Strainer, Bar Spoon, Pour Spouts, Cocktail Shaker 💛BARTENDERS CHOICE：Designed for ergonomics, No more Sharp handle edges, design reduces hurt on the hand and fingers 💛Simple and easy to use this shaker is recommended for beginner’s and experienced bartender 💛We offer you a 2-YEAR for your cocktail shaker set, If you are not completely satisfied, contact us immediately! Binding: Kitchen Details: 12 PIECES 2 Cocktail Shaker 25OZ & 22OZ /750ml&650ml 1 Hawthorne Strainer 2 Double Jigger 15ml 1/2oz 30ml 1 oz 20ml 2/3oz 40ml 4/3oz 2 Wine Stopper 2 Pour Spouts 1 Bar Spoon 1 Ice Tong 1 Muddle New Version This smooth, all-stainless-steel cocktail shaker is a weighted version of a classic design, New version Hawthorne Strainer, Bar Spoon, Pour Spouts, Cocktail Shaker, Ice Tong, Muddle, Wine Stopper,Double Jigger BARTENDERS CHOICE：Designed for ergonomics, No more Sharp handle edges, design reduces hurton the hand and fingers Simple and easy to use this shaker is recommended for beginner's and experienced bartender We offer you a 2-YEAR WARRANTY for your cocktail shaker set, If you are not completely satisfied, contact us immediately! EAN: 0799445057389 Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 4.2 x 4.0 inches
Typically, you can find bartenders juggling shakers in their hands when making drinks. It is because shakers are the perfect tool for mixing and chilling beverages. By simply putting all the ingredients of a cocktail inside it and shaking the shaker tin vigorously, they can integrate all the flavors of each component and create the perfect blend.
Using shaker tins can also aid in aerating and diluting the alcohol, which has tremendous effects on the drink’s taste and texture. Additionally, it allows bartenders to showcase their skills while providing entertainment to customers.
Types of Shaker Tins
- Cobbler Shaker. The Cobbler shaker consists of three parts, a shaker tin, cap, and built-in strainer, all made of metal. Compared with other shakers, this one is smaller, allowing less dilution in the drinks. It is simple to use and requires no special mixing technique, making it an excellent option for people who are just starting their bartending journey.
The shaker tin features a sleek design and comes in various shapes. With its metal construction, it enables the drink to chill faster. However, it can be challenging to open the lid as the cold content may also cause the metal to contract.
- Boston Shaker. This two-piece shaker features a shaking metal tin and mixing glass tin. To use the shaker for shaking, you should put the two parts together to seal the liquid inside. The sealing is critical to prevent spills or other accidents when mixing drinks. You can also use both tins separately for muddling and stirring ingredients.
The Boston shaker tin offers larger shaking space than other shakers, making it the most commonly used shaker in busy bars and pubs.
- Parisian/French Shaker. This shaker is a combination of the first two. It has the Cobbler shaker’s shape, but it has two components: a shaker tin and cap, like the Boston shaker. Although built like the Cobbler shaker, the French shaker is easier to open. It also has a more stylish and elegant look.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Shaker Tin
- Level of Skill. Before choosing a shaker tin, it is essential to identify the bartender’s (or any person who will use it) skill level. Some shakers, like the Boston shaker, require advanced bartending skills while others don’t. For people who don’t know much about mixing drinks, Cobbler shakers offer ease of use.
- Functionality. Make sure to buy the one that matches your bartending needs to ensure maximum functionality. Compared with Cobbler shakers, the Boston and French shakers offer bigger sizes for mixing large volumes of cocktails. However, you need to buy a separate strainer to use them properly, while Cobbler shakers come with a built-in one.
- Price. In terms of cost, the French shaker is more expensive than the other two options. If you’re going to use it more frequently, it won’t hurt to spend a little more for a good-looking, quality shaker.
Advanced Mixology offers a wide selection of shaker tins to meet all your cocktail needs. Shop today!