BARSUPPLY Professional Boston Cocktail Shaker Set, 4-Piece Bar Set, Stainless Steel 304, 28oz/18oz Weighted Shaker Tins, Hawthorne Strainer, Double Sided Jigger, Recipe Booklet, Bartender Kit (Rainbow Chrome)
Brand: BARSUPPLYColor: Rainbow ChromeFeatures: 【Leak-Proof/Non Freezeing】 - Always have liquid dripping out of your shaker or having it freeze together and get stuck when shaking with ice? With our stainless steel shakers, those problems are all in the past! These shakers won't freeze together making it easy to open after shaking with ice, and have a perfect water tight seal so it will not leak. 【Perfect Balance and Size】 - Both shaker tins are weighted for a better shake and balance. The bigger shaker tin holds 28oz and the smaller holds 18oz which is perfectly sized for one or two cocktails in one shake! Made of Food Grade Premium Stainless Steel 304. Show off your mixology skills. Only bartender kit you'll ever need! 【Hawthorne Strainer】 - We also include our hawthorne strainer with extra wiring to provide the perfect pour without any dripping! 【Jigger with Marked Measurments and Recipe Guide】 - Our Boston style shaker set also includes a double Sided rolled edge Jigger with marked measurements to measure and pour your liquor and also our specialized cocktail recipe booklet, so that you can be a mixologist and make professional cocktails, anywhere you go! Make a Margarita, Mojito, Martini and much more. 【Looks Great on Your Bar】- The beautiful iridescent rainbow chrome finish on these boston shakers will add some fun flash to your bar whether home or commercial! Must have bar and kitchen accessories Binding: KitchenDetails: Are you searching for a great cocktail shaker for your bar or even your next house party? Looking for a trusted shaker used by high volume bars? Here at BARSUPPLY, we have just what you need! With our heavy duty, 100% stainless steel shaker, you'll be making amazing cocktails in no time!Why a Boston Shaker?There are two common types of cocktail shakers: the Boston Shaker and the Cobbler Shaker. The Boston Shaker is made up of two cups, with one that nests inside the other. Cobbler shakers are a different shape with a "cap" on top.The Boston Shaker is the Major League. It's the cocktail shaker of choice for most bartenders and true cocktail apprentices. It is also the shaker you will find behind high-end cocktail bars. They typically provide a better water-tight seal than cobbler shakers and will not freeze shut when shaken with ice.Start with the shaker the pro's use and you'll never have to upgrade - it's the perfect addition to your home or high volume commercial bar. Features: Crafted of high quality food grade 100% Stainless Steel Easy to clean - Dishwasher safe Double Weighted - Both shaker tins are weighted for a better shake and balance, unlike most of the other shakers where only one or none are. No dripping - This set was made to fit with each other to create a perfect water-tight seal. The included Hawthorne Strainer fits perfectly and provides a perfect pour. Non-Freeze - Unlike cobbler shakers, this boston shaker set will not freeze shut, drip or spill when pouring.What's Included in this Set? 28 oz Weighted Shaker Tin 18 oz Weighted Shaker Tin Hawthorne Strainer made with extra wiring Double Sided Jigger with marked measurements - 1 oz and ½ oz Cocktail Recipe Guide featuring popular cocktailsSo don't wait...Invest in yourself while supplies last! Unleash your inner bartender and achieve cocktail perfection.EAN: 0637459490733Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.7 x 3.9 inches
$ 66.99$ 57.49
INNÔPLUS Cocktail Shaker, Martini Shaker, Drink Shaker, Cocktail Shaker Set 12 Piece, Boston Shaker Bar Set, Cocktail Strainer, Bar tools, Bartender Kit Gifts, Stainless Steel Double Measuring Jigger, Spoon
Brand: INNÔPLUS Color: 12- Piece Set Features: 💛12 Piece Drink Mixer set ：2 Cocktail Shaker 25OZ & 20OZ /750ml&550ml, Double Jigger , Hawthorne Strainer, Bar Spoon, Pour Spouts, Wine Stopper, Pour Spouts, Bar Spoon, Ice Tong, Muddle.Made from high quality stainless steel with a mirror finish, it is not to rust or leak and remain on your bar for many years to come! 💛This smooth, all-stainless-steel cocktail shaker is a weighted version of a classic design, New version Hawthorne Strainer, Bar Spoon, Pour Spouts, Cocktail Shaker 💛BARTENDERS CHOICE：Designed for ergonomics, No more Sharp handle edges, design reduces hurt on the hand and fingers 💛Simple and easy to use this shaker is recommended for beginner’s and experienced bartender 💛We offer you a 2-YEAR for your cocktail shaker set, If you are not completely satisfied, contact us immediately! Binding: Kitchen Details: 12 PIECES 2 Cocktail Shaker 25OZ & 22OZ /750ml&650ml 1 Hawthorne Strainer 2 Double Jigger 15ml 1/2oz 30ml 1 oz 20ml 2/3oz 40ml 4/3oz 2 Wine Stopper 2 Pour Spouts 1 Bar Spoon 1 Ice Tong 1 Muddle New Version This smooth, all-stainless-steel cocktail shaker is a weighted version of a classic design, New version Hawthorne Strainer, Bar Spoon, Pour Spouts, Cocktail Shaker, Ice Tong, Muddle, Wine Stopper,Double Jigger BARTENDERS CHOICE：Designed for ergonomics, No more Sharp handle edges, design reduces hurton the hand and fingers Simple and easy to use this shaker is recommended for beginner's and experienced bartender We offer you a 2-YEAR WARRANTY for your cocktail shaker set, If you are not completely satisfied, contact us immediately! EAN: 0799445057389 Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 4.2 x 4.0 inches
$ 58.99$ 50.49
Typically, you can find bartenders juggling shakers in their hands when making drinks. It is because shakers are the perfect tool for mixing and chilling beverages. By simply putting all the ingredients of a cocktail inside it and shaking the shaker tin vigorously, they can integrate all the flavors of each component and create the perfect blend.
Using shaker tins can also aid in aerating and diluting the alcohol, which has tremendous effects on the drink’s taste and texture. Additionally, it allows bartenders to showcase their skills while providing entertainment to customers.
Types of Shaker Tins
- Cobbler Shaker. The Cobbler shaker consists of three parts, a shaker tin, cap, and built-in strainer, all made of metal. Compared with other shakers, this one is smaller, allowing less dilution in the drinks. It is simple to use and requires no special mixing technique, making it an excellent option for people who are just starting their bartending journey.
The shaker tin features a sleek design and comes in various shapes. With its metal construction, it enables the drink to chill faster. However, it can be challenging to open the lid as the cold content may also cause the metal to contract.
- Boston Shaker. This two-piece shaker features a shaking metal tin and mixing glass tin. To use the shaker for shaking, you should put the two parts together to seal the liquid inside. The sealing is critical to prevent spills or other accidents when mixing drinks. You can also use both tins separately for muddling and stirring ingredients.
The Boston shaker tin offers larger shaking space than other shakers, making it the most commonly used shaker in busy bars and pubs.
- Parisian/French Shaker. This shaker is a combination of the first two. It has the Cobbler shaker’s shape, but it has two components: a shaker tin and cap, like the Boston shaker. Although built like the Cobbler shaker, the French shaker is easier to open. It also has a more stylish and elegant look.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Shaker Tin
- Level of Skill. Before choosing a shaker tin, it is essential to identify the bartender’s (or any person who will use it) skill level. Some shakers, like the Boston shaker, require advanced bartending skills while others don’t. For people who don’t know much about mixing drinks, Cobbler shakers offer ease of use.
- Functionality. Make sure to buy the one that matches your bartending needs to ensure maximum functionality. Compared with Cobbler shakers, the Boston and French shakers offer bigger sizes for mixing large volumes of cocktails. However, you need to buy a separate strainer to use them properly, while Cobbler shakers come with a built-in one.
- Price. In terms of cost, the French shaker is more expensive than the other two options. If you’re going to use it more frequently, it won’t hurt to spend a little more for a good-looking, quality shaker.
Advanced Mixology offers a wide selection of shaker tins to meet all your cocktail needs. Shop today!