YILIKISS YILIKISS Wall Mounted Liquor Dispenser 4 Bottle,Beverage Wine Racks Cocktail Dispenser Wine Holder,Professional Alcohol Dispenser Station for Home Bar Caddy & Party
Brand: YILIKISSColor: SliverFeatures: 🍾 Professional wall mounted liquor dispenser holds up to 4 bottles with the size of of 33cm (L)x 30cm(H) x 43cm(Expansion Hight). 🍷 Made of high grade aluminum alloy, simple and modern appearance. Sturdy and durable for long last usage. Also Wall/Cabinet Mounting. 🥃 Easy to wipe use,makes it simple to measure and mix drinks. 🍹 Simple push and pour action; Rotates for quick and easy access to any bottle. Easy to wipe clean. 🍸 It is ideal for bars, kitchens, homes, etc. Regular wine bottles, beer bottles, etc can be placed on it. Rationing alcohol drink, juice, syrup, etc in Bars, kitchens, etc. Part Number: YILIKISS955Details: 4 Bottle Bar Beverage Liquor Dispenser Alcohol Drink Shot Cabinet Wall Mounted Wine Rack Pourer Measure quantitative Rationing Bartender Mixology Stand Description: Wall bracket with 4 30ml optics. It can be fitted to the wall or onto a shelf and is sure to add character to any bar or kitchen. Makes it simple to measure and mix drinks. Neat and elegant way of dispensing alcohol. Prevents wastage or spillages. Specifications: Product name: 4 Bottle wall-mounted Wine Liquor Drink Dispenser Material: Aluminum Alloy&ABS Color: Silver Weight: 900g Size: 33cm (L)x 30cm(H) x 43cm(Expansion Hight) How to use: *Wash your optics before first use. Ensure that your optics are regularly washed, by running warm water through the optic. Leave to air dry. *First pull down the spring stopper to remove the bottle stopper, then insert the bottle stopper into the bottleneck, and then put the bottle into the dispenser. *The pull rod of the dispenser can be lifted upward, and then put the bottle in the detent position. The pull rod has a built-in micro spring. Suitable for foreign wine, liquor, alcohol drinks etc. *The transparent part can display the volume and the color of the beverage for easy measurement *Just push up, the drink will flow out of the outlet Package Included: 1x 4-Bottle 30ml optics Wall bracket Note: Due to manual measurement and different monitors, there will be some errors in the product color and size, the actual product shall prevail.EAN: 0791543177709Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 11.9 x 4.1 inches
$ 53.99$ 46.49
Holds 3 bottles and makes it easy to access your favorite liquor Continuous-pour action so you can decide how much you want to pour Sturdy and stylish construction using quality stainless steel Super easy to insert and change out bottles Weighted stand to keep it stable while in use Ideal accessory for any party, home bar, man cave, and bar cart Get The Party Started With This 3 Bottle Liquor Dispenser Let your inner bartender shine with Oggi's Revolving 3-Bottle Liquor Dispenser! Stop relying on shaky hands and uncertain measurements when it's time for shots - this liquor dispenser has "Continuous-Pour Action" for easy and hassle-free pouring. With three bottles of your favorite whiskey, tequila, or other liquor accessible, you'll have all the party favorites at the ready to keep your guests satisfied. The fantastic stainless steel construction makes a perfect addition to any bar cart, home bar, man cave, or apartment. Additionally, this liquor dispenser is an ideal gift for that special someone who loves entertaining guests. It's easy to assemble, insert and change out bottles - you'll be amazed at how simple it is to make a statement with it. So get ready to pour like a pro with Oggi's Professional 3-Bottle Revolving Liquor Dispenser and amaze your friends at the next gathering!
$ 78.99$ 67.49
Liquor dispensers are an effective and efficient way for bar owners to manage and monitor the amount of liquor poured during operation. Ideal for large establishments with high-volume customers, most liquor dispensing systems can be linked to the bar’s POS system, allowing them to compare the total liquor pours to the day’s sales.
As the name suggests, this machine automatically dispenses liquors in a measured quantity. It uses mini-flow meters directly attached to liquor bottles to track down each pour in real-time. This way, you can be sure of your drinks’ consistency and prevent the common mistake of over-pouring.
Types of Liquor Dispensers
- Guns. Typically, guns involve tubing that runs from the bar to an area with small vats where they pour the liquor. When a customer selects an alcohol brand, the liquor pass through the line, traveling from the liquor room into his drinks. Most of the time, bars limit guns use to rail products such as vodka, gin, rum, rye, and other spirits.
- Spigots. Spigots utilize time-release valves for dispensing liquors. They feature a ring placed around a nozzle on the liquor bottle. Once requested, the selected bottle is put through an activator ring, pressing a lever that will open a valve through an electrical courant to pour a configured amount of the liquor.
Although using a liquor dispensing unit will benefit most busy establishments, it is not suitable for all businesses. Here are some pros and cons of liquor dispensers that you need to know to help you decide whether it is a good fit for your bar or not.
Pros & Cons of Liquor Dispensers
- Ensures consistent drinks. The main reason for using a liquor spout is to provide your customers with consistent drinks. It also prevents over-pouring and spillage, which means that no liquor goes to waste.
- Allows prompt service. With its automatic mechanism, this device saves a lot of time and enables quick service at all times. If you want to eliminate long waiting times to keep your customers happy, adding this equipment to your bar is an excellent idea.
- Minimizes expenses. Using liquor pourers can also reduce your bartender training expenses.
- High initial cost. Implementing a liquor dispensing system at your bar can be very costly. You need to purchase a flow meter for every liquor bottle you have, and the set-up cost can be significantly high.
- Requires maintenance. Sweet liquors tend to crystallize, which may cause clogging. So it is necessary to conduct regular maintenance and check the lines and spigots to maintain smooth operation.
- Separate inventory system. Although liquor dispensers can pour exact amounts of alcohol, it still requires different liquor inventories. These systems have no way of indicating when an entire bottle of liquor is missing.
- Too impersonal. Most clients enjoy seeing your bartender pouring them a drink straight into a glass. Using these machines can lose some personal touch in your customer service.
Advanced Mixology carries a wide selection of liquor dispensers to suit all your bar needs. Shop now!