SHIGOO WEEBNG Whiskey Decanter Set,Globe Wine Decanter Set with 2 Glasses,Cleaning Beads,4 Stainless Steel Ice Cubes and Ice Tong,Beverage Drink Liquor Dispenser - Gift Set for Liquor, Scotch,Bourb(29oz)
Brand: SHIGOO Color: Two-Glasses-Set Features: [PREMIUM QUALITY] - The elegant whiskey decanter set is made from 100% high-quality, fully hand blown, lead-free crystal. It is beautiful, durable and safe to use every day. [HIGH-QUALITY REUSABLE ICE CUBES (INCLUDED)] - The whiskey decanter package includes four stainless-steel reusable ice cubes along with a stainless-steel ice tong. This product is made of 304-Stainless-Steel and frozen liquid, which freezes faster and longer than other whiskey "ice stones" with a freezing speed 10 times faster than other "ice stones". And it will not affect the original taste of the whiskey. [CLEANING BEADS FOR EASY CLEANING] -The package includes a box of stainless-steel cleaning beads for easy and effective cleaning. You can clean the whiskey dispenser quickly by pouring the beads into the dispenser with water and detergent and shaking it. A pouring strainer is also included, which allows you to pour the beads out without scattering them all over. [UNIQUE DESIGN] - This glass decanter set featuring an etched globe design and antique ship in the bottle will undoubtedly enhance your drinking experience while making a bold impression. [8-IN-1 SET] - Our globe whiskey decanter comes with an antique ship decanter (850ml) / 2 world map etched glasses (230ml) / elegant wooden stand / a box of 4-pack stainless steel whiskey stones & clamps / a box of beads / bottle stopper and pouring strainer. Details: PACKAGE INCLUDES 1 x Liquor decanter (lead-free glass) 2 x Engraved glasses (lead-free glass) 1 x Wooden decanter holder (dark coated pine) 1 x Bottle stopper (lead-free glass) 4 x Ice cubes(stainless steel) 1 x Ice tong(stainless steel) 1 x A box of Beads(stainless steel) 1 x Pouring strainer EAN: 0840012102565 Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 11.4 x 7.6 inches
$ 131.99$ 119.49
Dispenses any liquor you want with ease Holds 6 bottles of liquor safely and securely Sleek and simple design makes it easy to clean Ideal for your next poker night or get together The perfect finishing touch to every man cave or home bar area Pour Like A Pro With This Alcohol Dispenser Wall Mount Do you want your parties to have the same flair and atmosphere as a professional bar? Now you can, with our amazing 6 Bottle Professional Alcohol Dispenser Wall Mount! Just like a real bartender, you can efficiently dispense drinks quickly for friends and family – making for the ultimate poker night or get-together. With the capacity to safely and securely hold up to six bottles of liquor, you can easily pour the perfect drink shot every time - no need for manual ‘counting’ of fingers anymore! Perfect for any home bar or man cave, this innovative solution makes it simple to bring a fully professional atmosphere straight into your favorite gathering spot. This liquor dispenser offers so much convenience that it'll make drinking time way more enjoyable. Besides adding convenience, it will also bring style and sophistication - be ready to receive roaring compliments from your friends and family when they get a glimpse of your cool cocktail creation. Serve an individual set-up of shots or craft some amazing cocktails without worrying about measurements. Impress your guest with shooters and many more drink recipes – the possibilities are endless. Transform your man cave experience into one like never before; order yours today!
$ 194.99$ 176.49
Liquor dispensers are an effective and efficient way for bar owners to manage and monitor the amount of liquor poured during operation. Ideal for large establishments with high-volume customers, most liquor dispensing systems can be linked to the bar’s POS system, allowing them to compare the total liquor pours to the day’s sales.
As the name suggests, this machine automatically dispenses liquors in a measured quantity. It uses mini-flow meters directly attached to liquor bottles to track down each pour in real-time. This way, you can be sure of your drinks’ consistency and prevent the common mistake of over-pouring.
Types of Liquor Dispensers
- Guns. Typically, guns involve tubing that runs from the bar to an area with small vats where they pour the liquor. When a customer selects an alcohol brand, the liquor pass through the line, traveling from the liquor room into his drinks. Most of the time, bars limit guns use to rail products such as vodka, gin, rum, rye, and other spirits.
- Spigots. Spigots utilize time-release valves for dispensing liquors. They feature a ring placed around a nozzle on the liquor bottle. Once requested, the selected bottle is put through an activator ring, pressing a lever that will open a valve through an electrical courant to pour a configured amount of the liquor.
Although using a liquor dispensing unit will benefit most busy establishments, it is not suitable for all businesses. Here are some pros and cons of liquor dispensers that you need to know to help you decide whether it is a good fit for your bar or not.
Pros & Cons of Liquor Dispensers
- Ensures consistent drinks. The main reason for using a liquor spout is to provide your customers with consistent drinks. It also prevents over-pouring and spillage, which means that no liquor goes to waste.
- Allows prompt service. With its automatic mechanism, this device saves a lot of time and enables quick service at all times. If you want to eliminate long waiting times to keep your customers happy, adding this equipment to your bar is an excellent idea.
- Minimizes expenses. Using liquor pourers can also reduce your bartender training expenses.
- High initial cost. Implementing a liquor dispensing system at your bar can be very costly. You need to purchase a flow meter for every liquor bottle you have, and the set-up cost can be significantly high.
- Requires maintenance. Sweet liquors tend to crystallize, which may cause clogging. So it is necessary to conduct regular maintenance and check the lines and spigots to maintain smooth operation.
- Separate inventory system. Although liquor dispensers can pour exact amounts of alcohol, it still requires different liquor inventories. These systems have no way of indicating when an entire bottle of liquor is missing.
- Too impersonal. Most clients enjoy seeing your bartender pouring them a drink straight into a glass. Using these machines can lose some personal touch in your customer service.
Advanced Mixology carries a wide selection of liquor dispensers to suit all your bar needs. Shop now!