Godinger Godinger Gas Pump Liquor Dispenser
Brand: GodingerColor: SilverFeatures: Famous Godinger quality and value. This unusual gift will be sure to please the dad who has everything. Simply fill the tank with your favorite liquor and serve it by pumping through the hose. This great Father's Day gift will add style to any bar or liquor cabinet. The gas pump liquor dispenser is one of many unique Godinger gifts for men. Binding: Kitchenmodel number: 1958Part Number: 1958Details: Add a fun touch to your next party with this Gas Pump Drink Dispenser. Designed to look like a miniature gas pump, it playfully warns: "high octane - contains alcohol." Fill the glass tank with your favorite beverage and use the hose to dispense it. Metal and glass. Imported. 24Hx5"dia.EAN: 0759284255681Package Dimensions: 16.8 x 5.9 x 5.8 inches
$ 64.99$ 56.49
Godinger Godinger Whiskey Decanter Dispenser with 2 Whisky Tumbler Glasses - for Liquor, Scotch, Bourbon, Vodka
Brand: GodingerColor: ClearFeatures: Hand blown elegant whiskey decanter barrel dispenser featuring an antique ship in the bottle will undoubtedly enhance your drinking experience while making a bold impression. PATENT PENDING set includes whisky dispenser with 2 old fashioned whiskey glasses fitted onto dark stained wooden tray. Stainless steel spigot and silver accents add a touch of class. Lead free decanter capacity: 1000ml - Cocktail glass: 300ml Since 1973 Godinger has specialized in handcrafted silver, pewter, crystal, stainless, and alternative metal giftware. From wedding gifts, candlesticks, barware, bakeware, tea sets and frames, you are sure to find the perfect item for any special occasion. Godinger products are available at all major retailers across the US and Canada. Details: Godinger Whiskey Decanter Dispenser Set with 2 Whisky Tumbler Glasses - for Liquor, Scotch, Bourbon, VodkaEAN: 0028199260302Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 11.4 x 7.6 inches
$ 156.99$ 135.49
Brand: Godinger Color: Silver Features: Godinger revolving liquor dispenser bottle holder is the perfect gift for any party. Turn to serve your favorite bottle. Holder securely supports 6 bottles. Primary material: Stainless steel. Since 1973 Godinger has specialized in handcrafted silver, pewter, crystal, stainless, and alternative metal giftware. From wedding gifts, candlesticks, barware, bakeware, tea sets and frames, you are sure to find the perfect item for any special occasion. Godinger products are available at all major retailers across the US and Canada. Details: Godinger 6 Bottle Liquor Dispenser, Revolving Whiskey Bottle Dispenser Holder EAN: 0028199195468 Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 11.0 x 11.0 inches
$ 117.99$ 101.49
Brand: GodingerColor: BrownFeatures: Vintage design makes a perfect gift for the home bar and whiskey enthusiast. Walnut stained wood provides a classic bar experience. Spout dispenser easily fills your favorite glass. Funnel included to make filling easy. NOTE: This product is only meant to be used as a dispenser and is not an ageing barrel. Capacity: 800ml / 27fl oz Since 1973 Godinger has specialized in handcrafted silver, pewter, crystal, stainless, and alternative metal giftware. From candlesticks, barware, bakeware, tea sets and frames, you are sure to find the perfect item for any special occasion. Godinger products are available at all major retailers across the US and Canada. Details: Godinger Barrel Liquor Dispenser, Wooden Beverage Dispenser - 800mlEAN: 0028199195901Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.9 x 5.8 inches
$ 66.99$ 57.49
Liquor dispensers are an effective and efficient way for bar owners to manage and monitor the amount of liquor poured during operation. Ideal for large establishments with high-volume customers, most liquor dispensing systems can be linked to the bar’s POS system, allowing them to compare the total liquor pours to the day’s sales.
As the name suggests, this machine automatically dispenses liquors in a measured quantity. It uses mini-flow meters directly attached to liquor bottles to track down each pour in real-time. This way, you can be sure of your drinks’ consistency and prevent the common mistake of over-pouring.
Types of Liquor Dispensers
- Guns. Typically, guns involve tubing that runs from the bar to an area with small vats where they pour the liquor. When a customer selects an alcohol brand, the liquor pass through the line, traveling from the liquor room into his drinks. Most of the time, bars limit guns use to rail products such as vodka, gin, rum, rye, and other spirits.
- Spigots. Spigots utilize time-release valves for dispensing liquors. They feature a ring placed around a nozzle on the liquor bottle. Once requested, the selected bottle is put through an activator ring, pressing a lever that will open a valve through an electrical courant to pour a configured amount of the liquor.
Although using a liquor dispensing unit will benefit most busy establishments, it is not suitable for all businesses. Here are some pros and cons of liquor dispensers that you need to know to help you decide whether it is a good fit for your bar or not.
Pros & Cons of Liquor Dispensers
- Ensures consistent drinks. The main reason for using a liquor spout is to provide your customers with consistent drinks. It also prevents over-pouring and spillage, which means that no liquor goes to waste.
- Allows prompt service. With its automatic mechanism, this device saves a lot of time and enables quick service at all times. If you want to eliminate long waiting times to keep your customers happy, adding this equipment to your bar is an excellent idea.
- Minimizes expenses. Using liquor pourers can also reduce your bartender training expenses.
- High initial cost. Implementing a liquor dispensing system at your bar can be very costly. You need to purchase a flow meter for every liquor bottle you have, and the set-up cost can be significantly high.
- Requires maintenance. Sweet liquors tend to crystallize, which may cause clogging. So it is necessary to conduct regular maintenance and check the lines and spigots to maintain smooth operation.
- Separate inventory system. Although liquor dispensers can pour exact amounts of alcohol, it still requires different liquor inventories. These systems have no way of indicating when an entire bottle of liquor is missing.
- Too impersonal. Most clients enjoy seeing your bartender pouring them a drink straight into a glass. Using these machines can lose some personal touch in your customer service.
Advanced Mixology carries a wide selection of liquor dispensers to suit all your bar needs. Shop now!